Cpt_angryman

Formerly 'Ser_psycho'
Dec 14, 2018
Hey guts, regarding the new Descension Mode, Can anyone explain the effect of 'A different Mindset' descension mode. It said "Karyn will be naked in most situations' and her sprite changed into the naked version but the main image as well as her pic in battle remained clothed. Then after 2 fights her sprite changed back into a clothed version as well.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
So all the links are up to 1.3.0.10. Keep seeing versions the last few pages up to 1.3.0.23?

Am I missing something or is it Discord only?

Last edited:

newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
Tried Failed state and Warden quest, it a bit disappointing? failed state drop such insane amount of money that it absolute face roll, easier then secretary, just need edict points. Warden quest give rng enemies, and they not balanced, get 50 lvl yeti on 1st encounter that you can't ever scratch and he oneshot you is normal. Was expecting to actually use titjob not on last floors with this rng enemies, but they just thrown into you without any thought forcing you into slut run. P-cup is not so good and bugged as hell also, based on pose tits looks from good to complete disaster, many poses crash your game, mostly the one with cum, if base poses have proper file naming, further ones simply have wrong file name, like game wanna address orc_pboobs_cum3.png and instead it orc_pboob_cum3.png, there is like 50 of such amateur errors in beta just in pngs. Also not fun of such nipples, on some poses they look bigger then inmates dicks lol.

cerega93

Jun 17, 2018
And both of you have not learned to use the hallowed search function?
I'm use this magnificient search with words "1.3.0.23" and it gets nothing, only nearby 2 posts and posts about someone trouble with discord. I need special glasses to find this latest beta version of game?

cerega93

Jun 17, 2018
You are making a fool out of yourself, both our questions were valid. Search function is useless for this, all the possible answers were on the last few pages, which weren't found obviously.
SO NEXT TIME, just shut up or help out instead of being a smartass. you literally are doing nobody a favor except for boasting that giant ego of yours.
Don't worry man, i think he's just trolling, don't need to feed him more.

Reactions: Iggybousse
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes