Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Hey people, for anyone who played the beta: what happens if you beat the game? can you do free play? you get extra content like new ways to trigger sex and that stuff? Or the game just ends?
The game has three endings.

Bad ending is when order hits 0 at any point. This was already in the game.

After you beat the boss you get the Empress ending or Happy ending. Empress ending is if you're pure enough or not slutty enough. According to the in game hints there is no set slut level as it depends on what passives you have as well.

The Happy Ending is the opposite where you're full slut. The Happy ending also unlocks the infinite prison mode (or whatever it was called I forgot). You can play as long as you want with all 5 levels subjugated and you won't get a bad ending from order 0. There is no new content as of the current build for free roam mode.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
I have been rather out of loop for a while, so I have a question or two.

Does Karryn no longer has a voice during battle? When I downloaded the most recent version, during the fight, she no longer emits any voice.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
The game has three endings.

Bad ending is when order hits 0 at any point. This was already in the game.

After you beat the boss you get the Empress ending or Happy ending. Empress ending is if you're pure enough or not slutty enough. According to the in game hints there is no set slut level as it depends on what passives you have as well.

The Happy Ending is the opposite where you're full slut. The Happy ending also unlocks the infinite prison mode (or whatever it was called I forgot). You can play as long as you want with all 5 levels subjugated and you won't get a bad ending from order 0. There is no new content as of the current build for free roam mode.
I do agree, BUT the happy end is ALSO decided on slut lvl too. The cat says so himself, but Passives do play a major role. Lmao I told myself I would wait till final release and play but I was so interested in the endings I had to finish it. hell, I got the empress ending on my first run, AND both titles that come with that ending. I won't detail any of them but for the ending you do indeed have empress and happy and 5 new titles in the game for the endings.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The past releases did not have beta, right? But usually we would go through the whole alphabet afterwards. So this time there is beta testing in order to release it on steam and I probably will not have to wait after the release for a more stable version?

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
There's free-mode once you beat the final boss. Order can't go below 1, and you continue with all 5 levels subjugated.
Oh snap, okay. I must have been misguided somehow after like one or two posts talking about an ending. NGL, I'm actually SUPER happy about that. Thank you for this information! o7

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
what happens if the order reaches 0 or i run out of money - since i cant save before it i hesitate to try

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
what happens if the order reaches 0 or i run out of money - since i cant save before it i hesitate to try
order reaching 0 loses you the game, which earns you a title, and also lets you start over with all the titles you have. When you start over you can either choose to keep all your levels/passives/stats, or you can reset them and only have your titles. Running out of money gives you another title, and I think there is also a debuff to control or order when you are bankrupt

Reactions: Brommi

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
order reaching 0 loses you the game, which earns you a title, and also lets you start over with all the titles you have. When you start over you can either choose to keep all your levels/passives/stats, or you can reset them and only have your titles. Running out of money gives you another title, and I think there is also a debuff to control or order when you are bankrupt
and thats it? are there any scenes for this or just game over and start all over again?

Reactions: Cr56amax

tikus

Jul 2, 2018
I'm actually curious. What was so wholesome about it?

They fell in love a la romance anime and got married or something?
Haha not like that, but the story how they start this project 3 years ago, rem meeting sachinama for the first time, his hardship and how sachi keeps motivating him. I don't want to spoil too much their story, but the thing is, this project are really meaningful for them. So after reading that note i do want to buy the game and hope the steam review are positive so he can continue making another game or making dlc for kp's

Reactions: kamapalutza

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is that it for the side jobs ? I thought there would be a nurse job or gym / PE teacher job.
Hope they add it as post-release content. IIRC Melty also didn't have most of the post game stuff it eventually got so it also kinda had a bland ending on the original release.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Is that it for the side jobs? I thought there would be a nurse job or gym / PE teacher job.
Yes, that is it for the side jobs. HOWEVER, if you support the game on steam we may get more. They see sales first before they do anything else. (Buy the game then in the reviews tell em what you would like to see).

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes