drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Maybe there's a way to append and insert data while the game is reading them so some mods can be completely be update safe.
Anyone here an expert?
This is possible since the script simply reads json on load, but way too much effort for me to do. When I talked to Rem about it he didn't want to do it that way either. If you want to look at an example, go look at the mod loader for Hazumi & Pregnation game. Might also be able to find it in the discord channel if you search for 'Hazumi'.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
If you are wondering about the gallery there is good selection (I believe all) on page 703
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-3-full-remtairy.33777/page-703#post-5840483

You should be able to select the option to use the vibrator in the bathroom, if it is equipped. It should automatically raise desire to the required level....
Also your gallery link caused my anti virus to yell about embeded HTML links, dont know if its a false positive
Oh, thanks for the link, that seems to cover most if not all of the positions.
I never got the option to equip the vibrator, maybe I just have to keep doing the bathroom sidejob.

About the link, hitomi.la is a very big and well known site, it should be safe. No idea what happened there.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
For those who use mostly goblins as prisoners/enemies. I have changed the CG/animation colors of the penises so its not a human penis. If someone wants it, let me know.

Reactions: Treatsxxx

Treatsxxx

Jul 6, 2020
For those who use mostly goblins as prisoners/enemies. I have changed the CG/animation colors of the penises so its not a human penis. If someone wants it, let me know.
Yes, please!!!! This is one of the main things I kept waiting to get fixed in an update.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Before I spend an hour downloading this, can anyone confirm if the Gyaru mod part is working or not? Last one I tried had the edicts for the tan skins missing...
If you're talking about the hair/eye colors, tattoo and condoms then yes, they're working.
But for skin tanning, I don't see any edicts for that.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
If you're talking about the hair/eye colors, tattoo and condoms then yes, they're working.
But for skin tanning, I don't see any edicts for that.
Thanks for the reply! Good to know the other parts are working. A little disappointed about the skin tanning though; I really enjoyed turning Karryn into a tanned bimbo with the mod in older versions.

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah, its much fairer when income is set to 1000 like it is on Secretary. Not as bad but still annoying. Corruption is a non-issue (doesn't affect the ending) especially when you realize that if you don't enact the "personal information" edicts, Nerds lose ALL their power in battle and will spend most of the time cowering. As I figured out, those edicts were a trap.

Okay, I can see something like that producing a lot of G. I can only assume charm/sluttiness has to be pretty high.
The money was what she gets from getting and equipping the title Fullcondom Alchemist which gives passive bonus money and when equipped a greater percentage increase on earnings from used condoms thrown on stage during the stripper event job, the stripper job is unlocked as an edict choice when level 3 is subjugated and an additional requirement is met. The end result of the loop ending is that she fails to complete the show and you get the 3rd level defeat sequence, so only earnings from before the loop, she actually earns three times that for completed 20 minute shift.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
v.1.0.3b
  • Fixed a bug where the Bar Reputation would not drop even if Karryn did the Waitress Side Job poorly.
  • Corrected minor typos.

redraven313

Jan 13, 2020
I never got the option to equip the vibrator, maybe I just have to keep doing the bathroom sidejob.
to have toys you need to hav been hit with them from nerds at least once. Then with CC (the mod) you can equipt them in the bed. unsure if you can keep them in vanillia

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a strategy to this? Just doesn't seem doable to me. With every small victory the game just gets ten times harder.
Edit: Now I get it. Each type of enemy requires extremely specific approach. Still no idea what the hell to do with thugs but at least I can defeat orcs now.
Apparently I also defeated a boss that requires a move I didn't have at the time.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes