Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
I give to Tonkin almost everything. If anyone can help...

Footjob and Rimjob i know is impossible, but with handjob i try and try and nothing happens

An easy way to get enemies and bosses to do sex skills that you want is to go into www/data, open the file titled Enemies with something like Notepad for example, and enter the number for the sex skills you want them to do. Since you want Tonkin to make Karryn jack him off, use CTRL+F to search for Tonkin's name and put in 1603 as part of his <AI PoseStart Skills> section. He appears twice in his boss fight, so remember to put in 1603 for both.

The number for AI PoseStart Skills are in js/plugins/ and titled RemtairyCombat.

That's how I get non-human enemies and bosses to use sex skills on Karryn, like say, having Aron makes Karryn give him a BJ or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
making Karryn eat out his butt.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
is there anyway to permanently remove nerds from the game? they're fucking ugly, want karryn to be dominated by confident males not losers
Here is what I got its unfinished but will fix the issue. Make a backup of your "enemies" folder first. Then just drag and drop the contents of this folder in "enemies" and overwrite existing. Not sure if it will work if your folders haven't been decrypted.

Danyex10

Apr 29, 2020
Here is what I got its unfinished but will fix the issue. Make a backup of your "enemies" folder first. Then just drag and drop the contents of this folder in "enemies" and overwrite existing. Not sure if it will work if your folders haven't been decrypted. Mega
Can you make only goblins?

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
Anyone know why during the defeated scenes, the dudes will penetrate Karyn but then on their next turn they reset and go back to removing their pants? They don't do any pounding like I remember in the previous versions.

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
guys, what to do to get passive: streak habit?

thanks
This passive is from CCmod, so you do need that installed to get it. I don't know the exact requirements, but keep getting her stripped during battle and move around the jail in a scandalous or naked state and the passive will happen.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I'm so fucking lost here.. It's been 10 or so days in game, why is my Karyn not getting fucked? I've been repeatedly beaten in game, yet the furthest they went is only handjob(huh?). Is my save bugged or I miss something here. I feel like I've wasted so much time in here. I can't initiate any sex attack besides cock stare either.. There's no guide or something here on the homepage?
One of the big themes in this game is that Karryn herself is so powerful that it's pretty much impossible to do anything to her against her will but she's secretly a huge slut who wants to be sexually abused by the inmates of the prison. So in order for the enemies to initiate any sex with her, first her desires need to be high enough that she lets them. Problem is, at the start of the game she's still acting like a proper lady, so her desires cap out at only allowing a little bit of groping before she stops them. If she gets groped often enough though, she starts to get used to that and wonder what comes next, represented in the game mechanics by gaining 'passives' that increase her desires until she's willing to let people finger her, and then let them fuck her, and then eventually to where she's willing to initiate sex on her own (gains the sexual skills to use during combat).

That's what sets this game apart from pretty much all the other H-rpgs you're going to find. There are no rape scenes, only corruption that slowly turns the heroine into a whore. And that corruption isn't just a quick toggle flip that happens in the first chapter, or a fixed scripted thing, but a fluid and ongoing process that forms a core part of gameplay.

My recommendation for the "true" KP experience is to start up a game in hard mode with no idea what you're doing, and then try as hard as you can to clear through the dungeon as a pure virgin instead of hunting for CGs, and enjoy the process of failing that first time. Then you go back to the start in normal or easy mode for a real playthrough taking advantage of what you learned about the game.

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Is the dye hair and full naked is belong to the mod or the cannon game?
Getting her naked after battle is in the base game. The mod makes clothing easier for the inmates to strip, and once you have some of the new passives you get options to strip her at the beds.

For the hair dye it was removed from CCmod for problems, but a couple of other mods have been done which include some hair dye though I do not know how many options they have made.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes