ReLoveZero

May 14, 2021
Does anyone have a save with at least 3 levels unlocked with low slut level and still beeing a virgin on the highest difficulty level?

wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
A couple days ago i downloaded version 1.1.0b and now a see 1.1.0c version the first one was 1.36 gb an this one is 1.30 gb could someone tell me the difference between both i am from cuba and i need at least 4 hour to download and a lot of money and this is a game that a love thanks

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
A couple days ago i downloaded version 1.1.0b and now a see 1.1.0c version the first one was 1.36 gb an this one is 1.30 gb could someone tell me the difference between both i am from cuba and i need at least 4 hour to download and a lot of money and this is a game that a love thanks
Well in terms of the Patch itself nothing really.

• Changed the requirement for the waitress Steam achievement from thirty shifts to twenty shifts.

But with that said, on the Site here the Download on the Frontpage of version B wasn't a clean Version because it had Mods in it, that could Bug your Game. Version C doesn't have those Mods in anymore and is now a clean Version.

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
Can someone help me with 2 things?
First, how do I use these skills?
Sem título 2.png
second, how do i make karryn without panties?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
First, how do I use these skills?
You don't. The text is basically flavour, no interaction is really unlocked. The edict just has the three effect from the last line: Income is income, lower attack chance means higher sexual action chance on their turn, corruption is dependent on the nerd edict (generally higher corruption = more expenses).
second, how do i make karryn without panties?
Initially, the prisoners have to strip her and then the next strip action removes the panties. You get passives after her getting her panties stripped a number of times. With higher passives, she keeps them off after battle or 'forgets' to put them on in the morning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
You don't. The text is basically flavour, no interaction is really unlocked. The edict just has the three effect from the last line: Income is income, lower attack chance means higher sexual action chance on their turn, corruption is dependent on the nerd edict (generally higher corruption = more expenses).

Initially, the prisoners have to strip her and then the next strip action removes the panties. You get passives after her getting her panties stripped a number of times. With higher passives, she keeps them off after battle or 'forgets' to put them on in the morning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man, I started the game today, I'm still learning the mechanics of it.

Ícone Verificado pela comunidade

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Overexcited... Cum all over my body... Triggers walking contact with enemy... Can this be changed?
You're talking about the scandalous phase?
It's part of the game mechanics.
Yes it can be overridden. You'd have to modify the game files to not trigger the scandalous mode.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes