Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It's easier than that for the canOpenSaveMenu function. Just change it to: return true;
In that case, its even easier than that. Just replace it with Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = _=> !0
You're both absolutely correct. I am an absolute amateur when it comes to coding so I just copied what I did to enable cheats, and it worked. Come to think of it WHY are cheats only available in the easiest mode when most of them make the game harder? Seems a little counter productive.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
ı just let the prisoners use the karryn's butthole. She like it and turn the analslut
i let them do that but then they started to make her so horny that she allows them to penetrate her pussy allthough i keep supressing pussy desire all the time but its hard because u run out of will power fast

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Waiting for the changelog like
View attachment 2483113
v1.2.1a March 16th 2023
  • Fixed an issue with hair colors during certain Toilet Side Activities poses while giving a blowjob.

v1.2.1b March 17th 2023
  • Fixed a Stray Pubes bug with Couch Masturbation and Karryn's Titty Fuck CG.

v1.2.1c March 18th 2023
  • Fixed a bug where Karryn's pubic hair disappears during the Toilet Side Activity.

v1.2.1d March 19th 2023
  • Added a new Cosmetic Setting for Stray Pubes DLC owners: Pubic Color.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.1D2DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Sarek

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Updated my non Human Enemies, thought id share it if someone wants it.
(Mostly Goblins lvl1,2,3,4,5 -Orcs lvl1,2,3,4,5 -Lizards lvl2,3,4,5 -Werewolfs lvl4,5 -Yeti4,5).

I also made it so that each enemy will change up thier sex attack randomly.

For example, Goblins only used to sex attack when her pussy arousal is high enough for licking her pussy. Now goblins also attack u for kissing, handjobs, blowjobs, pussy licking and sex randomly.

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
rems latest post, for those people wanting gym content, he address it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, not to be a jackass but this sounds like just a whole list of excuses. Of course people don't think the game is done. The whole 4th fucking floor is EMPTY! No jobs or edicts. There are rooms we can't go into. Medical, classroom and more. I paid for KP on Steam, and bought the pubic DLC to support them. But if they do not improve and change the Gym job, I won't give them any money. Maybe the stuff should be free or they just only make art if they won't listen to paying customer feedback? I also won't be buying any new game from them if this is how they leave KP half done.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes