Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
A slut build save.
Maybe this one I hacked and made with modification, I never played the game really, may crash to get back to normal game I think talk to some npc's and start a scene which can warp you to the right area to be able to get back home. Should be transported to gallery test room with that save.

If you get into a battle in test room the sexual skills are hacked too, don't know if its everything in the game too many to test and some crash the game if you say use trainer skills made for gym but you're not in the gym or don't have the dlc it will crash by looking for files that aren't there or don't match up. Same with using goblin skills against a human I think. I can't remember but you probably don't need global if you make a save file24 and just overwrite with mine.

Reactions: Robster

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Please, people there were suggesting either have the prisoners/guards working out there be sabotaged by being debuffed if Karryn had sex with them at the gym or have Karryn gain stats to course correct the individual player's build. The former truly doesn't help unless a slutty Karryn cannot get to them all without jumping from one dick to another unless she does a 'demonstration', but if the stripper job is anything to go by, anyone not horny would probably just leave. The latter will require a rework.
Ofc there were some suggetions like this. But let's have a look at posts, that actually recieved Upvotes for the most part:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could go for more but you get the point

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
Someone actually knows what staff efficency does? It don't seems to affect any money values. Even worse, when I try to farm it and repair the staff lounge, the money I get per days drop. How does it work exactly?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Someone actually knows what staff efficency does? It don't seems to affect any money values. Even worse, when I try to farm it and repair the staff lounge, the money I get per days drop. How does it work exactly?
I do not remember the exact numbers and stuff, but I believe "staff efficiency" improves the effects of the "hire lawyer" and "hire accountant" edicts in level 2.

Unfortunately all those edicts come with a hefty flat expense increase (at least for the early game) in exchange for percentage increases to your income. So basically until you have an operation setup where you are gaining a lot of money, they are not worth having.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Holy shit, this thread has become a total shitshow in few days, even more so than usual...
I mean i'm all about petty conflicts and stoking the coals but shit like this is why Jesus changed his middlename to "Fucking" and died in vain on the cross...

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
"actually recieved Upvotes-"
Please don't use that as a reason.

The critiques those posters shared are right, you are right, but THAT shouldn't be the reason to point them out. As a pure Karryn, there is practically only moving from one prisoner/guard working out to another, observing their forms, and advising them. So yeah, it gets "old". But... This job is there so people that are doing a pure run won't feel jeopardized by this one and ignore it like the other side jobs due to the corruption themes.

Reactions: manscout

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So...Is this gym DLC actually out yet or what? Keep seeing this game pop-up and I nearly cum buckets just to see people saying it isn't done yet.
Nope and it won't be probably for some time, since the Dev just announced that he would take a break for an month because he has a mind block of how to "fix" the Gym DLC. So maybe something will happen in a month or he will just release it as it is. The updates currently are just Bug Fixes for the Hair DLC that just released.

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Nope and it won't be probably for some time, since the Dev just announced that he would take a break for an month because he has a mind block of how to "fix" the Gym DLC. So maybe something will happen in a month or he will just release it as it is. The updates currently are just Bug Fixes for the Hair DLC that just released.
Ah, thanks. I haven't done another playthrough because I've been waiting for the dlc to drop. It's killing me.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
New image pack mod in the Receptionist mode:

[MCRamenBoy]ReceptionistMeiko (Image Pack)

The first release of "Meiko from school prison" to work at the reception.

- Requires installation of the " " first
- Link to

Preview:
Since I already am working on a hair recolor mod. I will throw in white as I also love Prison School.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
So, did they really release a DLC with different hair colors but didn't update the cut-in images hair color or is just me that is still seeing the purple hair in all of them?
They didnt change the animated cuttins. I looked into changing them myself and it would be a crazy amount of work because how they are made. Thats even if I had the original Photoshop files. I don't expect them to get done plus it will really bloat the game and probably slowing it down farther.

Reactions: septimusand

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Fair enough about the first point, although it is highly assumptive from both of our parts. It is due from the negative reaction to the DLC's testing, not so much the need of making it which doesn't conclude to the break. Also, the DLC was tested by fans not actual QA testers as far as I am aware, you have fans talking about what they like, while things are sided in the same conversations about game stability/bugs and expectations, I've seen people chatting on the discord, hard to scope the overall reactions.

Secondly, you can't create a singular cohesive vision based solely on what audience think or for what they desire, absolutely not, dude why are you so hell-bent on just being wrong with an extremely narrow-minded POV about a subjective artistic medium while listing the most corporate casual consumer examples imaginable... It's like you understood nothing of what I said, or simply too thick-headed to accept that it's not how art is made. How can you align with the fans if there aren't any? You do realize there is pre-production and a conception phase to all games, games that are a complete niche like life-sims, or games as cult favorites with their own fanbases of people that specifically interested in what said game provides. Most games don't have early access, and many don't even have QA testers, it's just out, and whether you like it or not doesn't matter as long as there is an audience, but even then those games aren't created for a specific audience or profit factor in mind always, because otherwise THERE WOULD LITERALLY BE NO UNIQUE NEW IDEAS, ever. Risk taking isn't to be downplayed, and it completely downplays whatever bs you said. There is no such thing as aligning with the audience because unless your game is factually broken or unfinished (like many of the shitty examples you provided), it will be in someone's tastes while others hate it. Art is subjective and the fact you think it's solely based on what an outlet thinks of a creation, as in that's how it's shaped... You're part of the problem in this modern industry dude, oh boy how artists hate your architype.

Either way, it is whatever dude. We probably gave a lad a headache reading these paragraphs. Just agree to disagree, you're clearly not looking for a change of mind, be it in the wrong or right...

Edit; Btw, to others, I'm not saying the criticisms towards Rem aren't applicable, in fact they're as most aren't about his vision but the lack of content. This conversation turned into a whole "are creators allowed to do their own visions or are their works just duplicates of what audience say they want".. And if anyone agrees with that sentiment, I don't even know anymore.
Yeah, this is too big to respond to, it seems like you responded to nothing I said, and going on some tangent about the need for creative freedom. so I'll try summarise the main points.

Obviously, the conception and creation of the game is solely dependent on the artist. And if it provides something that players want, it'll gather a fanbase and support the game. And in situations where its an ongoing project then it'll need to provide what the fanbase wants. Notice how every step of the way the fanbase being satisfied is crucial to making the game a success

its actually idiotic to think the game was made purely for altruistic intentions lol. This game and 99% of every game released is created in the hopes that it will be a success.

Literally, nothing I said destroys unique ideas. As long as those ideas are what your fanbase wants. Unique ideas are actually often what people are looking for.

Risk-taking is important sure but if the risk doesn't play out, you either double down on your own vision and destroy your reputation and support or you concede to the demands of the fanbase and continue being a success. aka the Sonic movie

Seeing artists screw the fanbase over and over again, both indie and AAA for greed has skewed my outlook on artists tbf. I admit i'm quick to see the worst in artists and the best of the player base, but i think in this day and age that outlook is warranted.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Besides anything you said, you're missing the point here. There is a complete game available on Steam. The product is in it's finished state. It's not a gacha game, there is no promise of continued development, and they did at least a decent job cleaning up bugs and sticking to polishing the game after release. It's not fair to demand more and more.
And yes the DLC had been announced and placed on the horizon, he adresses that, but it's not the main game. There was even a beta, so he's not pulling a yanderedev. I think that's a good comparison to make here.

And no man, the players demands is not all that matters, not by a long shot (players didn't design the game for one, players judge a product with their wallet and are not involved in the development journey), and you're naming a bunch of mass production companies with normie-AAA-titles that enlist hundreds of people to their firm they have to feed. That's like comparing your local restaurant to mcDonalds. It's not politicized or drowned in bureaucracy... Gremory is a local mom and pop shop just trying to make good food and doing the things they love to do. And it seems the joy is being sucked out of it.

I don't know why people have such a hard time cooping with reality. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on wanting to be toxic or not, since at least you made some reflection on the way you sound a bit harsh. Dissapointment, I can understand, but the reasoning not. Your argument may not be solid, but at least you have that sense of decency still present. I commend you.
Why is everyone responding to me with massive paragraphs lol. Im not responding to this.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes