Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
With ALL the mods added (file modifications for mod application) as well as the files in the "mods" folder, there's a bug in the game when Karryn is pregnant, during combat in the second menu (the purple menu), when you choose "Energy" and one of the sexual "attacks" (pussy finger, halberd, etc.) when she's quite excited, it creates an in-game error message creating an impossibility to continue the combat, quit the game or come back. You have to quit the game and restart.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Use saveeditonline.com to give yourself more money.
Anyways to cheat in this game, like infinite money or smt?
You can also install one of the mods on the list (not the ones where you have to modify the .js files manually, but the folders you have to place in /mods), which, by pressing 1, 2 and 3, open menus where you can add or remove anything (arousal, order, money, etc).

aiden117

May 25, 2020

Updated version of Monster enemies only (mainly Goblins) for the latest version of KP.
I also changed the sex attacks so that its random instead of each monster using the same attack each time.

Only Nerds n Bums are there as humans but theyre rare.
where to put this?

Desire

May 24, 2017
Does anyone have a Copy of the latest version of the game that CCmod is updated for? On the Git it says its for version 1.2.4, So i assume that means it is only updated for 1.2.4.0?
I cant seem to find that anywhere in this thread.

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! Is staring at dongs the only thing Karryn does during gym trainer side job? Gym is 5 popularity already and nothing changed except uniform color choice. Also I am wondering if there is any achievement or reward for virgin run.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hi there! Is staring at dongs the only thing Karryn does during gym trainer side job? Gym is 5 popularity already and nothing changed except uniform color choice. Also I am wondering if there is any achievement or reward for virgin run.
Gym you need to have Sex Skills to do anything just like Glory Hole.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes