catofchaos

Apr 19, 2018
It may have been asked before, however where is the main js file located/what its name. As I read you can change the lines Karryn says if you lower the slut level value

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Just to be the ackshually guy:

The infirmary is used. If you lose the final fight, Karryn wakes up in the infirmary. So, however briefly, it does get used.
What, really?
I'm guessing it's just a short dialogue with the doc and then gets kicked out of infirm?

I just realized how little interaction with the other main characters like Tonkin and the doc there is outside of story progress.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
What, really?
I'm guessing it's just a short dialogue with the doc and then gets kicked out of infirm?

I just realized how little interaction with the other main characters like Tonkin and the doc there is outside of story progress.
It's not even that. She wakes up in the bed and can really only exit the room. I think you can talk to the guy in there, but it's not Carville, and IIRC he only says one line. It's been a while since I've seen it.

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
From the CCmod, if i erase the tags of the enemies in the reinforcement part of the text file, they will stop calling reinforcements right? its a annoyng part of the mod

Valicus

May 2, 2020
There's really no need for that. Just edit the .js files.
  1. Open the file "RemtairyEdicts.js" in the "\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\" folder.
  2. Find the line with the text "let points = 2;".
  3. Change it to "let points = 99;" (or 999 or whatever).
  4. Sleep to start with roughly that many Edict points.
For money, do this:
  1. Open the file "RemtairyPrison.js" in the "\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\" folder.
  2. Find the line with the text "this._baseIncome = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID)._baseIncome;"
  3. Change it to "this._baseIncome = 100000;" (or 9999999 or whatever).
  4. Sleep to get roughly that much money.
With the last version, I do this but it doesn't work

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
Its been a long time since i followed this game so, sorry if this is asked before but is this game finished or is there more content on the way. Thx in advance.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
It stings a bit, because we can all imagine what could have been
I think imagination runs so wild because the environment is filled with hints of potential situations, even if they weren't promised content. Floor 4 has rooms with a pool, farm, and basketball court. It's pretty easy to imagine potential side-content for those environments: Lifeguard job, Karryn milking job or breeder job, Karryn basketball coach. The classroom and its edict hint at a sex-ed teacher job. The infirmary hints at a nurse job. The floor 3 showers hints at Karryn showering with the prisoners. The office and staff lounge hints at an office woman job (other than receptionist).

Ironically, if they made these rooms more bland, I think fewer people would accuse the game of being unfinished. Because the game already has more content than most H-games, especially of this subgenre. But there are so many areas that unintentionally hint at more to come. That it just feels unfinished, even when I'm grateful for all that is in the game.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.5 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.4.5 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes