souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
KMS-Tirpitz
Not sure what your screenshot is trying to show. The other guy was asking about Tonkin, the orc boss of floor one. Most of the first times (except vaginal virginity, what he was specifically asking about) are with Yasu, who (as the different names imply) is not Tonkin.

Reactions: zoomies

zazazaku

Jan 21, 2021
Is there a way to lose virginity to Tonkin? I've reset the first boss battle over a dozen times trying, with no success. Is there a specific skill or method required?
You can do that by having your pussy and cock desires above the vaginal sex threshold, being wet, having no clothes on, and kicking Tonkin (either by somehow having lost your halberd or using Cock Kick) to trigger the (apparently little-known) counter-attack sex pose. I've done it before the game was released fully, but it should still be possible.

Good luck on the rest of the run after that though.

EDIT: It might be possible to do this in the happy ending bride sex encounter as well, but that one is much more luck based, and I've never been able to get it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
You can do that by having your pussy and cock desires above the vaginal sex threshold, being wet, having no clothes on, and kicking Tonkin (either by somehow having lost your halberd or using Cock Kick) to trigger the (apparently little-known) counter-attack sex pose. I've done it before the game was released fully, but it should still be possible.

Good luck on the rest of the run after that though.

EDIT: It might be possible to do this in the happy ending bride sex encounter as well, but that one is much more luck based, and I've never been able to get it.
i have found it easier to start a titfuck with another person while tonkin is in the fight. as long as he is aroused and karryn meets her stat levels for vag, tonkin will usually have sex with karryn

Apr 16, 2022
Yes, game seems great at first then goes nowhere fast. Repetitive overrated game. It doesn't take a genius to understand people can change opinions and something can seem amazing at first glance and turn out to be shallow. :coffee:

<see attachment>
The game I expected this to be. Sadly the king and Yasu are irrelevant to the game.

I assume your screenshot was mods / edited / photoshop?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Because an Alpha needs any kind of win they can get and then proclaim that they are so good. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also you wanna add that Guards are random at what they want. So it can take a very long time to learn that Skill that way, meanwhile Goblins are way faster. And again, never said it was hard just that it is a lot of work to do all that on the First Floor without losing Virginity.

But you go ahead and take your win for the day! (y)
You are crying right now haha
But yeah i win

Balube

Feb 13, 2022
534d5ad569dda4bf7c5fe1c6fab41b10.jpg Does anyone have an idea as to what I may be able to do to resolve this issue? I get this error when attempting to start the masturbation scene on the couch, on level 2 of the prison in the guard room.

Mods I have are "CC's", "Mod Settings", "Cut In Animation Loops", "Aziiens RPGVM Cheat Menu".

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 2876429 Does anyone have an idea as to what I may be able to do to resolve this issue? I get this error when attempting to start the masturbation scene on the couch, on level 2 of the prison in the guard room.
propably using wrong version of ccmod or you updated the game and mod without a clean install

when a new version comes out you shouldnt just drop the new Zip file into your game folder and extract it you need to delete the old files

Balube

Feb 13, 2022
propably using wrong version of ccmod or you updated the game and mod without a clean install

when a new version comes out you shouldnt just drop the new Zip file into your game folder and extract it you need to delete the old files
Just got it working, turned off the animation loop mod... Not sure how that was messing it up. And I fresh installed today, CC's and everything no old saves used, etc.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes