Mar 31, 2018
I want to have her being a slut but still acting like a virgin

search it in this thread, thats how i found it
i'm also curious about this, i guess it's based off the slut level but idk how you edit that. i tried editing the matching number with a cheat mod but it doesn't actually go down after u edit it

Jan 25, 2018
Has the internal logic for what sex positions are standardised or possible changed for parts of the game? the default vaginal positions are definitely different to the 1.05 edition I last used.

tried searching the thread on positions but didn't find any indicators as to how the logic's changed.

bricanyl

Oct 9, 2018
Has the internal logic for what sex positions are standardised or possible changed for parts of the game? the default vaginal positions are definitely different to the 1.05 edition I last used.

tried searching the thread on positions but didn't find any indicators as to how the logic's changed.
Pretty sure that Karryn's sex attack changes based on whether her sadism or masochism is higher than the other. Not sure if any other changes though.

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
How do you get the One Vs All Passive? The one that unlocks Flaunt skill. Passives guide says to subdue 50 inmates to get it, but I've already subdued over 100 and still don't have it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How do you get the One Vs All Passive? The one that unlocks Flaunt skill. Passives guide says to subdue 50 inmates to get it, but I've already subdued over 100 and still don't have it.
Unless they changed it, you also need 32 Charm. And it was 150 Prisoners.

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
Hello, I'm looking for some suggestions.

I plan to play the game again but this time try a pure act, not only that but I also plan to use cheats.

I mainly want to do a playthough where I have all of her combat skills unlocked rather than use sexual skills on the prisioners. I don't plan to do the mini games for this playthrough.

MonstaX01

May 21, 2020
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.5.15 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
you got
v1.2.5.18
yet?

Reactions: Akebi and snakess

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Instead of a small tits update we should get a bigger tits update(maybe ass too), just leaving my disturbed mind opinion

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes