jack78

Oct 9, 2018
its been a while can someone give me the download likn for the latest version with all the new dlc in it pls

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ya'll sure it's not something else bc i dont have steam open and the game wont load
Are you absolutely sure steam isn't still open. Like open it up, then click the steam button in the upper left and click exit in that menu, just closing the window doesn't shut down steam.

Last edited:
Reactions: moshimoah

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Does anybody have the previous version which is compatible with the CC mod? the new version aint bussin with the mod. Thanks

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I don't care if the dev is apprehensive about implementing an impregnation mechanic/feature, plenty of things happened with Karryn's Prison over the course of it's life.
I'll always believe, the day will come, where I will see an update log confirming the development of pregnancy!
have you tried ccmod?

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I don't care if the dev is apprehensive about implementing an impregnation mechanic/feature, plenty of things happened with Karryn's Prison over the course of it's life.
I'll always believe, the day will come, where I will see an update log confirming the development of pregnancy!
God listen to you brother.
leaving aside the ccmod
I would like an official pregnancy implementation, although he said he wouldn't, who knows if he will change his mind.
I'm waiting here with my wallet in hand.
Karry walking around the prison with a big belly and giant tits that don't stop dripping milk.
I better say no more. just perfect

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: negroidprime

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
God listen to you brother.
leaving aside the ccmod
I would like an official pregnancy implementation, although he said he wouldn't, who knows if he will change his mind.
I'm waiting here with my wallet in hand.
Karry walking around the prison with a big belly and giant tits that don't stop dripping milk.
I better say no more. just perfect

• Haha
Reactions: JoeruTenshi
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes