Isy_42

Jun 22, 2020
Are you absolutely sure steam isn't still open. Like open it up, then click the steam button in the upper left and click exit in that menu, just closing the window doesn't shut down steam.
yeah idk why it isnt wasnt working when i did it but after restarting my computer im all good now

BbmHard

Aug 8, 2023
has anyone tried version 1.2.7.2 on Joi play on my phone it doesn't work or if there is an earlier version that already has gym DLC please let me know

Reactions: kamina666

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I just checked mod's files and apparently those settings are supposed to change desire requirements of actions. I thought they were desire multipliers for reducing or increasing desire gains.

You could try modifying game's .js files using notepad but it isn't as easy as using sliders in mod settings menu.

In newer versions of the mod CC_Config.js file do not have anything in it. In the past it used to contain all of the mod's configurable settings.
thanks, whats name of original file that i need to change? :)

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
thanks, whats name of original file that i need to change? :)
Game calculates desires in multiple files. I don't know how many files are involved or which lines exactly. You'll have to find that yourself. Searching for desire in RemtairyKarryn.js and RemtairyKarrynPassives.js should get you started but as I said earlier it won't be as easy as using sliders in mod settings menu.

Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
Can someone help me
Everytime i open the game using Joiplay and Maldives its always blackscreen then after some time crash and cant even open the app anymore
The last time i played, i can still run it no problem in joiplay (i forgot what version but i think its before the big/dlc update)

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Can someone help me
Everytime i open the game using Joiplay and Maldives its always blackscreen then after some time crash and cant even open the app anymore
The last time i played, i can still run it no problem in joiplay (i forgot what version but i think its before the big/dlc update)
Try to use the search button bro , the devs of the fourm are working their ass off so that u could save ur time and our time as well

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
2 questions for true knowers:
a. where can i find the option to disable the womb tattoo? i could edit the cc-mod files, but i cant seem to find it anymore - neither in documents nor in the mod menu
b. is it accurate that ccmod and kpmod aren't compatible?

momozahara2

Mar 6, 2018
To anyone who maintain this mod or that post (momozahara2_naatsuiCheats) please update this, Happy juicer.

JavaScript:
// clear liquid
this.cleanUpLiquids();

// make wet
// LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_ONE
// LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_TWO
// LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_THREE
var actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID);
if (actor._liquidPussyJuice < LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_THREE) {
    this.increaseLiquidPussyJuice(LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_THREE);
}

// add this to make standing picture update
this.emoteMasterManager()
Huh, why would they get banned? That's weird. Maybe they deleted their own post?

The unofficial CCMod is compatible with v1.0.4 FULL.
Here's the latest PERO Mod including Cheats(originally based on code from momozahara2) by naatsui from OP 1 & OP 2 which is no longer there.

Edit: Replaced old download with new one supporting automatic mod-loader.
Latest downloads here.

Instructions and Usage are present in the Readme.txt file.
PERO Cheat Menu Download

Last edited:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
have you tried ccmod?
No, I have not. But that's the thing - mods are cool and I don't doubt the modder's talents, capabilities, determination and passion for their work. But I want it to be an official implemented feature by the dev! It's bugging me to no end, that Melty's Quest has pregnancy...

But not Karryn's Prison. Another thing that gnaws at me, is that Karryn's dialogue says things like "I'm gonna get pregnant if you cum in me like that" (something along those lines - can't recall the exact phrase in-game)
Rem either gets a rise out of teasing us with pregnancy or he enjoys us demanding it. Who knows.

Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
Try to use the search button bro , the devs of the fourm are working their ass off so that u could save ur time and our time as well
I always use the search button before i ask and i already tried downloading the joiplay directly from patreon and still blackscreen, and the other in search is either work fine and asking for answer as well

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes