EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Help, the game keeps crashing on startup, all I get is black window with "loading" on the top and thats it.

Before anyone asks: search button didn't help.

Edit: installing the steam loader from the extras in OP fixed the issue.

Reactions: Brololol

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Help, the game keeps crashing on startup, all I get is black window with "loading" on the top and thats it.

Before anyone asks: search button didn't help.
Well clearly you didn't try very hard, because I had the exact same issue an hour ago but found the answer with the search function.

Latest version is messed up, go back to a previous version.

Reactions: Brololol

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Well clearly you didn't try very hard, because I had the exact same issue an hour ago but found the answer with the search function.

Latest version is messed up, go back to a previous version.
Thats why I said that search function didn't help, apparently you didn't read my post really hard.

Fixed already, install steam loader from extras in OP.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I think the only way to fix her clothes is to sleep... Or is there another way without starting a new day? Because I do two/three jobs and change to scandalous appearance/night time
Cloths are slowly fixed over time, but only up to a certain level. Scandalous appearance is triggered by having a combination of enough visible cum and clothing off. After sidejobs it's most likely cum that's causing the issue

CCmod allows you to use the clean up action, which fixes both options at the bed instead of having to sleep.

Reactions: Johnny_23

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Cloths are slowly fixed over time, but only up to a certain level. Scandalous appearance is triggered by having a combination of enough visible cum and clothing off. After sidejobs it's most likely cum that's causing the issue

CCmod allows you to use the clean up action, which fixes both options at the bed instead of having to sleep.
it comes with a costt of 50G and a % fatigue . but not everyone installed the mod , so the was generalize by me
sorry for not indepth answer

Reactions: Milk on Sausage
Aug 15, 2018
Game does not run for me. Everytime when i launch the executable i get a black screen for 2 seconds and then the game automatically closes itself. Anyone got a fix for that? I am running windows 11.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Game does not run for me. Everytime when i launch the exectuable i get a black screen for 2 seconds and then the game automatically closes itself. Anyone got a gix for that? I am running windows 11.
Try to find crashlog (or something like that) in the game folder. Maybe there will be answer. Eventually you can try to launch again through compatibility mode (RMB on .exe -> properties -> compatibility) and test options like launching as administrator, launch in compatibility with Windows 8/7 etc. Maybe this will help. Or above all this options you have a button like "Run the compatibility troubleshooter" or similar (Idk the exact name cause I don't have english language in my Windows).

#Edit: try to update all your drivers to the newest, install or update visual c++ library etc.
I've had a Windows 11 since launch and no problem with this game.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone have the old Karryn's Prsion vaginal sex art? Or the old WIP versions of the game? From version 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3? I need it to see the art again.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes