jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
It been posted many times in the thread, but here you go.

1: Be ready for vaginal sex (wet, desire requirements met)
2: Target has and erection (blush on their portrait)
3: Use kick attack on a target, only thugs and orcs
4: If the target survives they can initial standing sex as the counter attack.
Thank you!

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Karryn is so damn dangerous that they can't actually rape her. The dialogue for most of the sex acts make it clear that she's letting them do these things, and even the times she objects the line is something like 'I didn't mean that hole' or 'You didn't even wait until I said yes this time'. If she wasn't such a pervert, she could bring down everybody in the prison without taking a single injury, but instead she gets super horny really fast and finds herself being seduced by all these pathetic weaklings.

Those lines only occur at an already high slut level. At lower levels, she's not into it at all. You've been at high for so long you've either forgotten or not seen the standard lines.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Karryn is so damn dangerous that they can't actually rape her. The dialogue for most of the sex acts make it clear that she's letting them do these things, and even the times she objects the line is something like 'I didn't mean that hole' or 'You didn't even wait until I said yes this time'. If she wasn't such a pervert, she could bring down everybody in the prison without taking a single injury, but instead she gets super horny really fast and finds herself being seduced by all these pathetic weaklings.

Those lines only occur at an already high slut level. At lower levels, she's not into it at all. You've been at high for so long you've either forgotten or not seen the standard lines.
Even with 1 Slut Level she has lines, like "Stop it! I didn't say you can touch me that long!"

Sands3D

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2020
In previous builds, there was an option to purchase a few cameras outside/inside. Corrupted Karryn may use them for selling records after masturbating, but only after lvl 2 subjugated. Now, it's gone. Are they cut it?

k3069568

Jun 24, 2018

Number "1" i have, but my thug target has blush on their portrait, next turn he throws me to the ground. Can't act before him

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Yea the whole point of the desire system is that Karryn -lets- it happen because she -desires- being touched. It's not that complicated.

Btw, the newest progress report picture shows another new feature of v0.7: facials. As well as a cock desire requirement for bukkake... I wonder if this means that the prisoners won't instantly cum on her anymore or whether that is also a new feature.

Another thing I wonder about is what will happen when you start the gloryhole minigame during a pure run, when you don't even have the requirements met for even a handjob. Maybe the game won't let you enter?

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Number "1" i have, but my thug target has blush on their portrait, next turn he throws me to the ground. Can't act before him
Try on orcs so,it is much easier to initiate on them,cause their basic sex position is titjob,so you just have to meet the requirements while keeping your boobs desire low,so they don't initiate a titjob,and your good.

Reactions: k3069568

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
In previous builds, there was an option to purchase a few cameras outside/inside. Corrupted Karryn may use them for selling records after masturbating, but only after lvl 2 subjugated. Now, it's gone. Are they cut it?
don't have your answer, but you can turn the option to buy the camera back on, only gives you a few bucks tho, no pics or scenes. it in data-skills
line 502 remove "&&false" after 2000\nshow: DEBUG_MODE\n</Set Sts sell onavid

Sands3D

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2020
don't have your answer, but you can turn the option to buy the camera back on, only gives you a few bucks tho, no pics or scenes. it in data-skills
line 502 remove "&&false" after 2000\nshow: DEBUG_MODE\n</Set Sts sell onavid
Thank's, but it's not about money. That was kinda lewd and...aesthetically pleasing purposes for me. But I doubt that they will implement it back because there are guards gangbang.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Guys one urgent question and one not so urgent:
1)Im close to reaching 30 for both waitress and receptionist job.Is there a way to edit one of the json files with notepad so I can freeze the progression on 30(for it not to drop as days go by,I am sick and tired of doing the receptionist job.)?
2)Somwhere on the topic I saw a post on how to edit some file so prisoners can release more sperm during ejaculation,but I cannot for the life of me find it again(went 65 or so pages back and havent found anything(mea culpa off course since bookmarks exist for a reason).If any of you kind people could guide me to the said post,I would be beyond grateful.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Guys one urgent question and one not so urgent:
1)Im close to reaching 30 for both waitress and receptionist job.Is there a way to edit one of the json files with notepad so I can freeze the progression on 30(for it not to drop as days go by,I am sick and tired of doing the receptionist job.)?
2)Somwhere on the topic I saw a post on how to edit some file so prisoners can release more sperm during ejaculation,but I cannot for the life of me find it again(went 65 or so pages back and havent found anything(mea culpa off course since bookmarks exist for a reason).If any of you kind people could guide me to the said post,I would be beyond grateful.

RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js and RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js are the files you're looking for.

For waitress (bar job), you're looking for
Game_Party.prototype.setBarReputation = function(value) {
let minBarRep = 0;

Change that 0 to 30 and you'll have a minimum of 30 always.

For receptionist, you're looking for 2 different lines.

const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_FAME = 3; (edit this to 30 if you want 30 fame minimun)
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_NOTORIETY = 0; (edit this to 30 if you want 30 notoriety minimum)

For the amount of ejaculation you're looking for RemtairyEnemy.js, look for

const ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_AMOUNT = 8;

Be warned though, for some reason this breaks the waitress sex scene if they cum into the beer mug, you cannot have any actions and since my understanding of the code is the level of potato, i cannot figure out why.

Last edited:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js and RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js are the files you're looking for.

For waitress (bar job), you're looking for
Game_Party.prototype.setBarReputation = function(value) {
let minBarRep = 0;

Change that 0 to 30 and you'll have a minimum of 30 always.

For receptionist, you're looking for 2 different lines.

const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_FAME = 3; (edit this to 30 if you want 30 fame minimun)
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_NOTORIETY = 0; (edit this to 30 if you want 30 notoriety minimum)

For the amount of ejaculation you're looking for RemtairyEnemy.js, look for

const ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_AMOUNT = 8;

Be warned though, for some reason this breaks the waitress sex scene if they cum into the beer mug, you cannot have any actions and since my understanding of the code is the level of potato, i cannot figure out why.
Thank you for such a swift reply.It is of no consequence(regarding the bar) since once I get it to 30 and edit the files im done permanently with it.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Yea the whole point of the desire system is that Karryn -lets- it happen because she -desires- being touched. It's not that complicated.

Btw, the newest progress report picture shows another new feature of v0.7: facials. As well as a cock desire requirement for bukkake... I wonder if this means that the prisoners won't instantly cum on her anymore or whether that is also a new feature.

Another thing I wonder about is what will happen when you start the gloryhole minigame during a pure run, when you don't even have the requirements met for even a handjob. Maybe the game won't let you enter?
Maybe she will just sit there and wee wee in the pure run. Any dick shows up thro' any of those holes, Karryn will shoo the dick away or better just punch the dick into oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Paralatae

May 15, 2019

I really hope they overhaul the standing sex pose so that it's less frustrating to get. The requirements are too many IMO and often the thugs go for the standard vaginal pose instead. If the erection requirement was removed I think that would be enough even if it may not "make sense" but I think the trade off is worth it since it's one of the best sex poses in the game.

Even better would be to make it more of a grab that leaves Karryn vulnerable to groping and can progress to sex once the grabber gets erect. Perhaps adding a skill that lets Karryn escape at the cost of energy could be added, maybe dealing damage so that a hand to hand build isn't made more or less impossible. As it is now, getting the skill and passive or even seeing the pose at all requires too much setup and random chance.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes