VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Is there a way to change how much edicts you get daily? I tried using rpg save editor and saveditoronline, but i cant find which variable to change, i also tried a sort of tutorial that was back on page 56( or was it 65?), but it didn't work. Any way to do it?

Maroons

Oct 23, 2017
Could I get aomeone to confirm whether Ive gotten all the sex scenes so far? I've gotten:

Prisoner HJ
Thug Missionary & Standing Sex
Goblin Cunnilingus & DoggyStyle
Nerd Toys and FJ
Rogue Anal (Rimming off cause I'm not into that,
Slime Triple Penetration
Lizardman Cowgirl Sex
Hobo Anal
Orc BoobJob and Standing Sex
Bar storage Bukkake, Guard Gangbang, & Toilet Gangbang

Waitress gangang (fall over drunk)
Receptionist requests & Goblin Sex
Active Sex Skills to initiate any position other than Vaginal Sex.

Am I missing any?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Could I get aomeone to confirm whether Ive gotten all the sex scenes so far? I've gotten:

Prisoner HJ
Nerd Toys and FJ
Slime Triple Penetration
Lizardman Cowgirl Sex
Hobo Anal

Am I missing any?
Nope you got them all.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017

Prisoner HJ
Nerd Toys and FJ
Slime Triple Penetration
Lizardman Cowgirl Sex
Hobo Anal

Am I missing any?
Yes the guards have another titjob scene, blowjob scene and sex position. You've might have seen the TJ and BJ but the sex position can't be initiated by karryn yet.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Another thing I wonder about is what will happen when you start the gloryhole minigame during a pure run, when you don't even have the requirements met for even a handjob. Maybe the game won't let you enter?
Most likely there's an edict to officially open the gloryhole for business just like when you activated the previous two jobs, and it has a prerequisite of whatever passive gives you the handjob skill in combat.

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
Such an unfortunate game. Playable, but extremely frustrating due to lag. Can't even see the cut-ins.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Such an unfortunate game. Playable, but extremely frustrating due to lag. Can't even see the cut-ins.
Probably processor issues. My ancient laptop had plenty of ram and such and could technically run the game, but with multi-second pauses between lines of dialogue. The desktop I built a couple years ago plays the whole thing quick and smooth.

Dunno if they're going to do a final pass through to optimize all the code after the game is feature-complete or not, but the alpha at least is definitely not friendly to old machines.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Definitely feel the lag during reception work where I was shaking hand and goblin doing his thing behind me, gosh it take so long and FPS keep drop below 40.

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to change how much edicts you get daily? I tried using rpg save editor and saveditoronline, but i cant find which variable to change, i also tried a sort of tutorial that was back on page 56( or was it 65?), but it didn't work. Any way to do it?
There is a way to get more Edict points per day but you will have to edit one of the JS files. I believe it is the RemtairyEdict.JS you need to edit. You will need to find the line where it states how many edict points you get per day and change it to whatever you like.

Reactions: VincentYamato

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Greetings, brothers in degeneracy. Is there a way to speedhack this game?
And to my previous question: any info about full release date?
Thanks and may the force be with you. Always.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Greetings, brothers in degeneracy. Is there a way to speedhack this game?
And to my previous question: any info about full release date?
Thanks and may the force be with you. Always.
Bit of an expensive solution but I've got a 144hz monitor and by unlocking the frame rate (disable the option "Synch Monitor FPS") the game runs over twice as fast as it normally does :whistle: I've actually gotten so used to it that I can't go back to normal speed.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018

Go to the folder where you've installed the game, open the "www" folder -> js folder -> plugins folder and look for RemtairyEdicts.js, then look for

Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 2;

Change that 2 to any amount you want, save changes, start the game, sleep ingame and then you have the amount you've edited.

Volcanis02

Nov 11, 2019
There you go mate, slut lvl 193, all the skills, all the sex skills, 193 passives, just 1 item left to buy from the shop
Enjoy!
i have a problem i can't play on you're save like i did everything and i can't play with it can someone tell me what do i have to do to be able to play with the save please

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
i have a problem i can't play on you're save like i did everything and i can't play with it can someone tell me what do i have to do to be able to play with the save please
You should copy everything inside the rar archive into the save folder of the game

Volcanis02

Nov 11, 2019
You should copy everything inside the rar archive into the save folder of the game
Ohhh okay i see if it's possible can you like send a picture of where the save folder is please and how can ichange the type of files because i'm using 7zip on the save files but when i use it still keep my file in RAR,is it normal ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes