RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Not a fan of the art style but it kind of grew on me after a while. Not going to lie, if anyone is curious about whether this game is worth it or not go check my review on the reviews page.

Reactions: ErcnardSieghart

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Did someone get the facesitting scene from Vhidna ? It's buggy i can't get the scene even if i'm at max seduction level.
That scene was offered to me once, last patch, and i declined her offer. And now i can't get it in any way ;d

amoone1

Mar 10, 2019
After beating vhidna im told to sleep and come back with my wizard friend. I cant sleep as it says i have things to do and due to the enormity of the map i am having difficulty finding my friend. There is a twinkling star outside the dorm but nothing happens when i interact with it. Where do i find him and is that all i need to progress?

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
After beating vhidna im told to sleep and come back with my wizard friend. I cant sleep as it says i have things to do and due to the enormity of the map i am having difficulty finding my friend. There is a twinkling star outside the dorm but nothing happens when i interact with it. Where do i find him and is that all i need to progress?
Enter the school main entrance and he is to the right by a locker

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
My biggest gripe with this game is there is no content outside the succubus' fight, and the dialogue is so minuscule, you beat one of them or they beat you and all you get is a, "hmm" and that's it. I think this game could really take off if some focus was shifted on deepening the current bosses instead of just adding more somewhat shallow ones.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
That's kind of what I noticed, but for me I wish there was more to do outside of school to pass the time. All I do is go to class, then work in the evenings then go to the ritual sight. On days where there are no classes or only a few I'm not sure what else to do because you can only work in the evening. So I just sleep because I have nothing better to do. Spending 1000 pennies to pass time at the diner doesn't seem very worth it either.
My biggest gripe with this game is there is no content outside the succubus' fight, and the dialogue is so minuscule, you beat one of them or they beat you and all you get is a, "hmm" and that's it. I think this game could really take off if some focus was shifted on deepening the current bosses instead of just adding more somewhat shallow ones.

Spiced

Oct 3, 2017
There's a bug on the latest boss where you get looped in infinite defeat scenes, hard locking you.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
That scene was offered to me once, last patch, and i declined her offer. And now i can't get it in any way ;d
lol you are right. I finally got the scene on a fresh save where i fight her for the first time without declining her offer.

Btw can someone explain the use of Energy Mantle ? I don't understand how to use it during Ayleen's fight.

Aug 12, 2018
Dude, I don't know why but I have the kind of vibes of the first time I played sally face with your game
Don't ask me why, but I really liked it in a positive way, keep up the incredible work

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
The art in the preview images looks good.
Will there be a release for the mac?

zh1900

Dec 5, 2018
我如何找到第三名戰鬥人員?
你是说第三个敌人?打败第二个后过一天的普通剧情,晚上再去找女巫对话,然后和第二个敌人对话触发用她的传送阵去第三个敌人的地方

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
I saw some comments saying you can work in the evening. Where exactly can you do this?
I need some extra money to buy better gear because Im getting my ass kicked.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
lol you are right. I finally got the scene on a fresh save where i fight her for the first time without declining her offer.

Btw can someone explain the use of Energy Mantle ? I don't understand how to use it during Ayleen's fight.
Someone please ? :D

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes