RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

amoone1

Mar 10, 2019
Can anyone create a guide to getting all the scenes with the different characters? Alot of them seem random or I haven’t seen yet.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is this all about feet? I want to try because I really like the unique artstyle but feet stuff....not so much.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I'm not sure how to defeat this new boss. I was under the impression that fumigate would get rid of the poison but it just doesn't do anything.

Is this all about feet? I want to try because I really like the unique artstyle but feet stuff....not so much.
It has some but it's not all about it like ToT is.

Reactions: AL.d
Nov 10, 2018
Focus doesn't prevent the hypnotism and the new fumigate skill doesn't seem to do anything so I'm really not sure what to do against the new boss.

amoone1

Mar 10, 2019
Here is a Buffed up save file that starts right after doing all the content for Vhidna for anyone that just wants to go explore the new content with ease. (Attack and Defense very high ~ Character name is Hero)

Mega
It says we need an encryption key to access the save and i tried the one you gave in your earlier post and it didnt work.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Here is a Buffed up save file that starts right after doing all the content for Vhidna for anyone that just wants to go explore the new content with ease. (Attack and Defense very high ~ Character name is Hero)

Ok, actually works now

Last edited:
Reactions: GearlessJoe

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018

Changelog
-Fixed Fumigate
-Fixed grabs using wrong animations and pictures
-Fixed Ayleen's Fight
-Fixed some dialogue and minor stuff
Please use the fixed version.
I had misplaced some events and pics and screwed quite a lot of things up, sorry.
Fumigate is used to lower Ayleen's debuffs.
Also i forgot to say Fast Travel unlocks after the intro ritual.
Thank you. - Tearycian

LINK:
KEY: ygNi1MJqyguuTVmXAQVViHaDTmrl0Dirtb3b2F9HpVY

JACM40

Formerly 'JACM$0'
May 6, 2017

Mega

Should work now
Pass your global save data also. It doesn't work without it and I can't beat Vhidna no matter how much I try it :'c

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes