RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Vhidna's whip tail is just so much RNG, can almost one shot you if she gets three hits
Also, having to farm the same ennemy while looting nothing except the essence and getting almost no rewards for the fight isn't really fun. Levels don't give much stats and you get no gold if you lose, so you just have to fight again and hope to get a good RNG
You should at least put lootable gear on them when you win the fight, and also give more gold and also gold when you lose the fight imo
Right now you need to win like 8 fights just to buy 1 armor piece, it's just too boring to farm, with it being just the same fight all over again

Anyway, I'll wait for some changes before playing again, don't want to have to win the same fights 7 time when ennemy can just one shot me at any time because bad RNG (and also because there isn't really anything to do except this fight, no gear to loot and too long to farm for it)

Last edited:
Reactions: bahamut2195

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Everytime i try going to ritual site with new update the game loads a snowy map and I cant move or anything? anyone have save just before new boss or some kind of fix?
The problem is that you went to the ritual site too early you have to wait until night in order to go to the ritual site I ran into the same issue unfortunately it would be nice if the game just straight up said "I cannot go to the ritual site until night" or something to better nod the player to the right direction then again I am not much of a game dev.

Nov 10, 2018
Vhidna's whip tail is just so much RNG, can almost one shot you if she gets three hits
Also, having to farm the same ennemy while looting nothing except the essence and getting almost no rewards for the fight isn't really fun. Levels don't give much stats and you get no gold if you lose, so you just have to fight again and hope to get a good RNG
You should at least put lootable gear on them when you win the fight, and also give more gold and also gold when you lose the fight imo
Right now you need to win like 8 fights just to buy 1 armor piece, it's just too boring to farm, with it being just the same fight all over again

Anyway, I'll wait for some changes before playing again, don't want to have to win the same fights 7 time when ennemy can just one shot me at any time because bad RNG (and also because there isn't really anything to do except this fight, no gear to loot and too long to farm for it)
Working at the pawn shop a few times will give you more than enough money to buy everything you need.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hmm, I'm having trouble deciding whether I like the game or not. What I really like about it is the content in general. It's right up my alley. I love Vhidna's restraining magic, I love all the sniffing and smothering, I love the aggressive seduction, the scenes themselves are undoubtably hot, with good artwork and multiple pictures for single scenes (I was actually impressed by sometimes getting different angles drawn of the same scenario, that takes extra work right there).

My biggest complaint though, is that I feel like the content is largely nullified by the ressurection and no consequences for losing policy. Having losing not be consequential takes away its impact. If you're fighting for your life against a succubus, succumbing to her and dying is a pretty significant surrender. If all you lose is about five minutes of your time for tasting unfathomable pleasure, it becomes much easier to justify succumbing as less of a surrender and more of just sexual indulgence with no ill effects.

I know this might be just a difference of taste and opinion, and that there are others who might argue against me here. I've seen people complain multiple times about content limited to game over paths in games before, and I've been assuming the resurrection mechanic is largely in place to avoid that type of setup. Personally I'm a huge proponent of game overs; I don't just think they're acceptable in games like this where you're the submissive, I actually think they're integral to the content itself. That's just my stance of course, I understand if others feel different.

I do feel like there are still ways to introduce consequences to the current setup, though, that I hope will be explored. For example, why don't the succubi instead of killing the protagonist, since that obviously doesn't work, just leave him at 1 health point, seduced and under their spell? And since as far as I understand dying doesn't mean losing your memories of how you went, losing in erotic ways could still have longer lasting effects, like the temptation of the pleasure you experienced building inside you and weakening your will. Could easily be an optional consequence too, if the dev doesn't want to actually penalize players for trying and failing, with a dialogue option for you to choose whether to shake off these temptations or allow them to grow. And it doesn't have to lead to a game over either, it could just split the story path. But an optional game over or two, maybe something like the game overs in Girl Beats Hero where you can choose whether to see it and lose or get up and keep playing, that would be very much appreciated, at least from me...

Apart from that, I may be missing something like some important equipment somewhere or some super helpful move combination that I couldn't figure out, but the battles seem way too hard to actually beat...

So overall, I really like the art (even if the main character could use a little sunlight), I absolutely like the scenes in and of themselves, but if the game maintains the no consequences, even optional, for giving in atmosphere it currently has that's actually close to being a deal-breaker for me. I'll still watch it for now, the scenes are worth at least keeping an eye on it...

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I'll personally wait for another update to fix the bugs, as I can't get over the Noo fight due to the bug with her first move.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Did someone get the facesitting scene from Vhidna ? It's buggy i can't get the scene even if i'm at max seduction level.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Did someone get the facesitting scene from Vhidna ? It's buggy i can't get the scene even if i'm at max seduction level.
If your on the latest patch update It should be pretty easy I think she just has to flash you at seduction level 3 or up I think.

Busta

Jun 7, 2019
Please help, I know I'm an idiot but where is the "village" ?

Edit: I found it, so I'm really an idiot :D :D

Last edited:

datsass

Apr 19, 2020
Okay wtf lvl am I supposed to be at to fight the second girl all of her holds just reck me even with leather armor and lighting resistant gloves...

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes