RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

datsass

Apr 19, 2020
Also ran into a few more problems might just be my bad RNG but she does an attack when shes at like 25 percent hp that combines both of her temptation attacks and I've lost to is 5 times out of 5 along with never being able to get away from the boot temptation don't know if its intentional but its driving me crazy

dspins

Dec 2, 2018
Also ran into a few more problems might just be my bad RNG but she does an attack when shes at like 25 percent hp that combines both of her temptation attacks and I've lost to is 5 times out of 5 along with never being able to get away from the boot temptation don't know if its intentional but its driving me crazy
Vhidna was really easy for me. When my character has the focus status up, he doesn't die at 0 HP. As long as focus is up, you should win as long as you can do damage. Since Vhidna doesn't clear the focus state, there should be no risk leaving your HP at 0 as long as you apply focus again when the counter is down to 1. I don't know if this will be fixed in the next version, but it works for now.

datsass

Apr 19, 2020
Vhidna was really easy for me. When my character has the focus status up, he doesn't die at 0 HP. As long as focus is up, you should win as long as you can do damage. Since Vhidna doesn't clear the focus state, there should be no risk leaving your HP at 0 as long as you apply focus again when the counter is down to 1. I don't know if this will be fixed in the next version, but it works for now.
See thats weird she legit goes right through my focus and just recks me like even if its at 5

zh1900

Dec 5, 2018
this game is great, hopefully there will be a new update soon, and please consider adding some trampling/foot gagging attack in the future

D

Deleted member 1811997

Anyone have a save where they defeated Vhidna? I really should stop deleting my folders..

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes