RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
Is Maven's fight bugged? I've been trying to get the mindbroken scene but every time the effect gets applied, it immediately goes away the next turn. Just FYI, I started a new game to do this. My mindbreak resistance is also at 80.00% if it matters.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Are we sure the update is this month . . . ?
that's what teary said. the teasers also hint at halloween...
Hi, where do i found bonnie?
hotel vania, room s04
Is Maven's fight bugged? I've been trying to get the mindbroken scene but every time the effect gets applied, it immediately goes away the next turn. Just FYI, I started a new game to do this. My mindbreak resistance is also at 80.00% if it matters.
i don't recall her being bugged, but you may wanna unequip the "von slaught necklace" if you want to get mindbroken. it's responsible for your resistance

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
that's what teary said. the teasers also hint at halloween...

hotel vania, room s04

i don't recall her being bugged, but you may wanna unequip the "von slaught necklace" if you want to get mindbroken. it's responsible for your resistance
Thx a lot my good man.

theoo001

May 30, 2021
ok there has to be an update in these 2 days and i dont even know if there are any play test announcements . . . anynews ???

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
ok there has to be an update in these 2 days and i dont even know if there are any play test announcements . . . anynews ???
I know that this has been already said before but I am fairly sure that the release was always meant to be on Halloween. What with the teasers being creepy and all. Plus it conveniently gives Teary the maximum ammount of time to work on the update and avoid another messy release.

So let's get to the 31st and then we'll see. If not, we can start to worry after that day.

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
Alright I can't anymore, does someone have a save just before the new scenes of Miss Macky ? I can't seem to have access to her new scenes as I am totally blocked in her route

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes