RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Dantalion71

Jun 29, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or something else, but you couldn't leave the city at night. The only way to get out is by bus and at night there is no driver so you are locked up in the city without being able to do anything.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or something else, but you couldn't leave the city at night. The only way to get out is by bus and at night there is no driver so you are locked up in the city without being able to do anything.
Press 'm'.

Dec 6, 2018
Did this update really fix things? Lucy (giant girl unless I am getting the name mixed up) no longer has the wrong scenes for when you kneel; however, now there just doesn't seem to be any scenes. I have fought her multiple times and have had her give energy, yet I cannot find any scenes. She also still gets her standing cg stuck in the screen if you talk to her and back out without fighting. Tracy (panty girl unless I am getting the name mixed up) seems to have the same amount of content (sniff the panties two different times) and still gets some things stuck on the screen. The changelog does say the bloomers getting stuck was fixed, and while that is true, nothing else that gets stuck on the screen was fixed. Caroline seems to be fixed, but I have yet to get her content. In the previous version she showed up again at the store at night after the first time. Talking to her would start dialog that made sense to be there and had her asking for money again before vanishing into thin air. In this version, she doesn't show up at the store and aparently instead will only come to the player randomly after class. I have yet to get this to happen but I will keep trying later.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Just wanna repeat what Big Boss first said when they linked the initial release - thread would be actively updated with a STABLE version when its available

If you play update the instant it comes out chances are lots of things will be bugged. I think Teary could do a better job testing things ahead of time, but nobody finds bugs quite like h0rny people absolutely bumrushing new content XD

Reporting this stuff as you find it is helpful and I'm sure the discord is full of helpful stuff too.

Reactions: hellofellow

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Just wanna repeat what Big Boss first said when they linked the initial release - thread would be actively updated with a STABLE version when its available

If you play update the instant it comes out chances are lots of things will be bugged. I think Teary could do a better job testing things ahead of time, but nobody finds bugs quite like h0rny people absolutely bumrushing new content XD

Reporting this stuff as you find it is helpful and I'm sure the discord is full of helpful stuff too.
But if bugs are an inevitability like you're saying and it's up to us to find them all so that Teary can fix them, why did he spend close to a month "polishing" this newest update?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Okay I Need Help lol, Just downloaded this game and it's awesome! I'm Only on Ayleen right now but I'm stuck with her. My Energy Level is 20 But she one shots me if my health is low enough with my mind being broken my mc being her chair or stool which are like automatic loses? is there anyway to beat her at this point or is their a scene after the 1st mind breaking scene which I can get enough of her essence? or resist or stool chair option? can you submit to after the 1st windbreak or what thanks!

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
But if bugs are an inevitability like you're saying and it's up to us to find them all so that Teary can fix them, why did he spend close to a month "polishing" this newest update?
Like i said in my original post, I agree he could do better at it

But I do think ppl are going a bit crazy about it, especially since Teary patched within what, a day or two?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Okay I Need Help lol, Just downloaded this game and it's awesome! I'm Only on Ayleen right now but I'm stuck with her. My Energy Level is 20 But she one shots me if my health is low enough with my mind being broken my mc being her chair or stool which are like automatic loses? is there anyway to beat her at this point or is their a scene after the 1st mind breaking scene which I can get enough of her essence? or resist or stool chair option? can you submit to after the 1st windbreak or what thanks!
There's a difficulty option in the settings menu, at the lowest level it's basically impossible to lose.

Other than that, get a weapon that stuns and stunlock her. IIRC daggers can stun.

RagdollSlave

Mar 6, 2017
I think I fucked up my Caroline. I got her scene at the convenience store, but then immediately went to dixie to check for new dialog, and it made her "fix" my reputation from Caroline. Now, none of Carolines other scenes are triggering and she doesn't seem to be in class 1-C or the convenience store anymore.

Reactions: D/D/D/S

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Worry not, my friend. As Ayleen might seem very strong at first, which she is as she is able to insta-kill the MC with a pretty decent variety of moves, she is by far not unsurmountable at your current state. The key for her fight, along as pretty much all succubi as far as I can tell, is to get as many stun moves as possible and hope the RNG gods don't absolutely hate you. Early on in the fight, throw your weapon (Cooldown of three turns) to buy you some time and get some cheeky hits. If you have the baseball bat weapon obtainable around the male dormitory, you have another stun option by using slam. There are a few more options available to you, but this is simple and easily available to you without any necessary farming.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes