RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Press L
It will bring up the phone menu and remove any overlay that gets stuck on the screen.
pressing L doesn't work for me during the scene, it works after it tho, but selecting *cry* removes them (other choices don't remove the bloomers)... weird

Last edited:
Reactions: galler

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Damn. We need the stable version ASAP.
it's been a while since teary's last attempt at that, and he has gone silent again. by now i feel fairly certain that there will be no bugfixed version before p3. but who am i kidding, that one will probably introduce new bugs as well...

Reactions: Evizzy89

Hjob001

Aug 14, 2019
What exactly are the effects of the stats in the "Status" menu and where can I see the meaning of the icons during battle(bleed, seduced etc.)

Cyfor

Apr 21, 2020
Hello I have problem with Mrs Macky, I did the assignments she wanted, I sniffed her shoes and she caught me once, I apologized to her, but now she hasn't come to me after school hours for seven days straight. Should I keep waiting or did I mess something up?

galler

Aug 3, 2019
Hello I have problem with Mrs Macky, I did the assignments she wanted, I sniffed her shoes and she caught me once, I apologized to her, but now she hasn't come to me after school hours for seven days straight. Should I keep waiting or did I mess something up?
I believe you need to go to her before class for more assignments or you need to go to her room during night. there is definitely more content but I can't remember the trigger for the next bit.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes