RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
when i beat Noo, the game doesnt count my wins against her. ive got prolly around 30 from farming and i just wanna know if there is content tied to beating her? i swear there was a year or so ago but i do not recall. anyone know how to fix this, and barring that what the variable # is so i can change it in save editor?
It's a bug. It says every time she defeats me she defeated me 3 times...

Reactions: theotherhman

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
I just started playing this game and i am stuck in Miki. How i am i supposed to beat her or progress to her content when she has compulsion?

galler

Aug 3, 2019
I just started playing this game and i am stuck in Miki. How i am i supposed to beat her or progress to her content when she has compulsion?
IIRC you want to have the spell energy mantle & the psyche skill Focus applied to your character basically at all times.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Just saw the new guide, for Beverly I'm currently bugged in the eatery but might of accidently became friends with her when studying beforehand, am i now locked out of that route when the bug gets fixed or can I still initiate it?
You might be locked for good. The creator isn't really good at bug fixing so waiting for a fix might not be a good idea. You are better off starting a new game for Beverly. Next time during your first library study with her just immediately ask to see her panties and you will avoid the loop.

You should be able to speed through a new game by going to options and change the difficult to very easy to catch up where you currently are now. If you want to go even faster use and give yourself some gold and buy the basic equipment from the blacksmith. This really won't have any impact when you play the game normally again.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
It seems impossible to use energy mantle more than once in the fight since she keeps draining my willpower
The willpower drain is tough to deal with. It can doom you in a fight with Miki. There is an element of RNG to her fights, but you can help by keeping energy mantle up, keeping focus active, and by using the ruby dagger's "throw" to stun Miki as much as possible. Energy reabsorption can restore a large chunk of WP if you have three orbs of energy already stored.

Reactions: kirito123451

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I think the Beverly bug is the most annoying. There are some other bugs, but none of them break the game and they are tolerable imo.

Miki is the hardest mistress to beat so far imo.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
It seems impossible to use energy mantle more than once in the fight since she keeps draining my willpower
I'm a grinder and I try to max out my MATK, so I crafted the Debilitated Cloak and the Violettish Sceptre (With Offuscate, which does no damage but always keeps the enemy from attacking) to fight Miki. I also crafted a few of the crystals with passive WL restore to get beck enough WL to Energy Sphere, or even just Energy Slash. So: turn 1: Offuscate, Turn 2: Energize, Turn 3: Focus. Then I just Scattershot and Energy Sphere/Slash until I can get an Energy Explosion. With some Luck you can land a few Critical hits, making it easier.
Also, if you didn't use your Magnetic Pebbles you can kick Dominic's butt and craft Noble's Will, which regenerates even more WL.
Once you've collected enough Raw Crystal Stone Waves and Weak Niht's Essences from Miki, you can craft the broken(?) Darkened Violet staff. If yours is as broken as mine, You can put your opponent to sleep while sucking WL for as long as you don't do damage... meaning you can't lose unless you try or get one-shotted or your AGY is so shit that the enemies attack first because you can literally wait until the cooldown period is over, attack, and be ready to sleep the opponent and extract WL again.

Jun 11, 2018
You might be locked for good. The creator isn't really good at bug fixing so waiting for a fix might not be a good idea. You are better off starting a new game for Beverly. Next time during your first library study with her just immediately ask to see her panties and you will avoid the loop.

You should be able to speed through a new game by going to options and change the difficult to very easy to catch up where you currently are now. If you want to go even faster use and give yourself some gold and buy the basic equipment from the blacksmith. This really won't have any impact when you play the game normally again.
Damn, that fucking sucks, will hold off playing for now anyway as I'm at the end of current content for everything else and we have no idea what resisting/giving in to Bonnies dreams do in the grand scheme of things except saving the guy in the dungeon, but he bugs out anyway talking to him in the hotel room and his picture never leaves lmao

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Damn, that fucking sucks, will hold off playing for now anyway as I'm at the end of current content for everything else and we have no idea what resisting/giving in to Bonnies dreams do in the grand scheme of things except saving the guy in the dungeon, but he bugs out anyway talking to him in the hotel room and his picture never leaves lmao
Someone's picture staying on screen is common. You can usually just pull out your cell phone or sometimes talk to another character with their picture to get rid of it.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Katalist v0.096_P2FF 'Stable'
Windows:
Mac:

Changelog:
-Fixed Lucy bugs
-Fixed Beverly's Eatery loop
-Fixed ATMs not working
-Fixed Drvg Dealing job not being repeatable
-Fixed Tracy's Second scene not triggering
-Fixed Miki dark screen
-Fixed Blossy loop
-Fixed other reported bugs
-Misc

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
Katalist v0.096_P2FF 'Stable'
Windows: MEGA GoogleDrive
Mac: MEGA GoogleDrive

Changelog:
-Fixed Lucy bugs
-Fixed Beverly's Eatery loop
-Fixed ATMs not working
-Fixed Drvg Dealing job not being repeatable
-Fixed Tracy's Second scene not triggering
-Fixed Miki dark screen
-Fixed Blossy loop
-Fixed other reported bugs
-Misc
Fixed Tracy's Second scene not triggering → Still not triggering

Glad I stopped supporting shits nonsense

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
It does but you have to interact with the bloomers was from above and you'll get the sniff option.
This one worked in before the first fix, the one I'm talking about are the next ones which are included in the game folder CG's but won't start

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes