RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
This one worked in before the first fix, the one I'm talking about are the next ones which are included in the game folder CG's but won't start
If it's the one where she's sitting on the mc's face, that's the one I'm talking about. If he added more then it wasn't intended to be playable atm. I see he added a panty holes in this update also

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I was able to trigger the additional tracy scene. The tip above is correct. You need to stand above the bloomers to be given the sniff option.

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
What i am supposed to do after beating bonnie and escaping the underground of sentinel tower? The journal doesnt give me any info and the witch doesnt give me any new quests

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
New version coming at you live all the way from down town

Windows:
Mac:

ReUploadFixes:
-Fixed Tracy's Second scene not triggering
-Fixed some students catches not registering
-Fixed Lucy after-loss bug
-Fixed Stuck Beverly's CGs after scenes
-Fixed stuck Ki's CG

Changelog:
-Fixed Lucy bugs
-Fixed Beverly's Eatery loop
-Fixed ATMs not working
-Fixed Drvg Dealing job not being repeatable
-Fixed Tracy's Second scene not triggering [X]
-Fixed Miki dark screen
-Fixed Blossy loop
-Fixed other reported bugs
-Misc

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
New version coming at you live all the way from down town

Windows: MEGA GoogleDrive
Mac: MEGA GoogleDrive

ReUploadFixes:
-Fixed Tracy's Second scene not triggering
-Fixed some students catches not registering
-Fixed Lucy after-loss bug
-Fixed Stuck Beverly's CGs after scenes
-Fixed stuck Ki's CG

Changelog:
-Fixed Lucy bugs
-Fixed Beverly's Eatery loop
-Fixed ATMs not working
-Fixed Drvg Dealing job not being repeatable
-Fixed Tracy's Second scene not triggering [X]
-Fixed Miki dark screen
-Fixed Blossy loop
-Fixed other reported bugs
-Misc
I must be blind guys, where is the actual game in the folder?

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
What i am supposed to do after beating bonnie and escaping the underground of sentinel tower? The journal doesnt give me any info and the witch doesnt give me any new quests
Am i supposed to revisit the underground of the sentinel tower? Cause i cant find a way in again but i cant think of any other way to progress further

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I know I've asked this a lot but how to I carry my saves from the previous version to the newest version of this game? I'm playing on MAC and every time I download a new version,m= my saves aren't there and I have to start over... Please help, Thanks!

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
copy the save folder you want to carry over and drop it into the www folder of the new version and allow it to overwrite the existing save folder.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I know I've asked this a lot but how to I carry my saves from the previous version to the newest version of this game? I'm playing on MAC and every time I download a new version,m= my saves aren't there and I have to start over... Please help, Thanks!
IDK if MAC is different, but for PC, you jsut copy the "save" folder in katalist/www from your old directory, then paste it into the new katalist/www directory. I do the entire folder to avoid having to deal with global data and whatnot.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes