RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes
Dec 6, 2018
So far, the scene with tracy (specificly the second, no idea if there is a third) has been fixed and students now have interactions. Problem is, I have only been able to get the slap, findom, and creepy student butt tease. The creepy students seem to appear from raising the pervert stat, but I cannot figure out how to get the remaining interactions such as the normal and double teases from the cgs. Plus, I have only found 2 scene varients of creepy students and nothing for other kinds of students (besides slap and findom). Uppon searching, the locations a creepy student can spawn at with high perversion is outside the dorm room (always), outside female teacher dorms, gate of ritual site, and alley area of city. All of these are not garunteed each time except one. If anyone knows other locations or how to get the other interactions that would be great.

Also, Lucy still seems to be bugged. Tried kneel to get one of her scenes and it never caused the fight to end, she became invisable, and the kneel function was gone. There also was only two scenes avalible, which I am not sure if those are all the scenes or just some. Caroline is still gone from existence, not sure if she is supposed to ever reappear again after the "leak" of information and loss of trust.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Caroline is still gone from existence, not sure if she is supposed to ever reappear again after the "leak" of information and loss of trust.
Yeah that's where it ends.

Also Lucy has another bug where the second kneel scene "kills" you but doesn't actually end the fight, you're just stuck at zero HP until you beat her and then the game gives you a game over screen. Weird stuff.

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Hey Guys. I have been thoroughly enjoying this game, to the point where i can now almost one hit kill the bosses, or in rare cases use 2 hits (magic staff, crystal focus and a fireball).
But i seem to be stuck.
1. After the scene where Miki basically sits on you and slaps your balls and have you submit, (the one after she pees in your mouth), she is just stuck standing at the middle of the floor with no interaction.
2. I have boonies essence, but the witch isnt responding or sending me to my next target. And i do have Miki's essence as well.
3. I have just returned from the catacombs, but everything after that seems to be stuck. Beverly doesnt call out for me anymore (is that on purpose? She only once called me out of class to the toilet, and no interaction after that).

And i also have no more interaction with Macky, after she caught me sniffing her shoes >_>

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Hey Guys. I have been thoroughly enjoying this game, to the point where i can now almost one hit kill the bosses, or in rare cases use 2 hits (magic staff, crystal focus and a fireball).
But i seem to be stuck.
1. After the scene where Miki basically sits on you and slaps your balls and have you submit, (the one after she pees in your mouth), she is just stuck standing at the middle of the floor with no interaction.
2. I have boonies essence, but the witch isnt responding or sending me to my next target. And i do have Miki's essence as well.
3. I have just returned from the catacombs, but everything after that seems to be stuck. Beverly doesnt call out for me anymore (is that on purpose? She only once called me out of class to the toilet, and no interaction after that).

And i also have no more interaction with Macky, after she caught me sniffing her shoes >_>
not sure what you want to tell us with being able to oneshot your opponents. if you play on very easy then there is no reason to brag about it. if you overgrindet you now know that there is a difficulty option to make things more challenging. try the hardest one and see how you fare lol.
1. Miki getting stuck appears to be a bug. i didn't see it, but it appears to be quite annoying.
2.+3.: you have reached the current endpoint. the catacombs (gore dungeon) just got introduced in the last content update.

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
2.+3.: you have reached the current endpoint. the catacombs (gore dungeon) just got introduced in the last content update.
Oh thank heavens. I was afraid i had f.. something up :/
This game i want to throw money at to support. I really like it :eek:

Though i think i might have a slight character crush on Ayleen.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
Hi all. please tell me how to start a chain with Tracy, I can’t use her underwear either from below or from above, it is not active, where is the very first meeting with her? maybe I missed something. Thank you!

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Have you tried talking to her in the teacher's room? I believe that's how that storyline continues.

Hi all. please tell me how to start a chain with Tracy, I can’t use her underwear either from below or from above, it is not active, where is the very first meeting with her? maybe I missed something. Thank you!
You're in room 07, right? Using the underwear on the table from above a couple of times should be the trigger.
Idk if something else is required.

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
Have you tried talking to her in the teacher's room? I believe that's how that storyline continues.

You're in room 07, right? Using the underwear on the table from above a couple of times should be the trigger.
Idk if something else is required.

Thanks! I clicked in the wrong place) you saved me, friend

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes