RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hey Guys. I have been thoroughly enjoying this game, to the point where i can now almost one hit kill the bosses, or in rare cases use 2 hits (magic staff, crystal focus and a fireball).
But i seem to be stuck.
1. After the scene where Miki basically sits on you and slaps your balls and have you submit, (the one after she pees in your mouth), she is just stuck standing at the middle of the floor with no interaction.
2. I have boonies essence, but the witch isnt responding or sending me to my next target. And i do have Miki's essence as well.
3. I have just returned from the catacombs, but everything after that seems to be stuck. Beverly doesnt call out for me anymore (is that on purpose? She only once called me out of class to the toilet, and no interaction after that).

And i also have no more interaction with Macky, after she caught me sniffing her shoes >_>
theres a gallery mod here
(1) [Modifications] Fvlaenix modifications | F95zone

I believe it shows shows most the scenes
there is a couple missing but its pretty good you can checkout if you skipped anything

teeto34

Oct 23, 2021
i have found myself thoroughly enjoying this game. I can't wait for the update, very excited for whats to come!

D/D/D/S

Jun 30, 2019
I think I fucked up my Caroline. I got her scene at the convenience store, but then immediately went to dixie to check for new dialog, and it made her "fix" my reputation from Caroline. Now, none of Carolines other scenes are triggering and she doesn't seem to be in class 1-C or the convenience store anymore.
same, good thing I had a save

Zumia

Nov 17, 2017
What's the current end of content? -- After leaving tunnels and being confronted at the school?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
What's the current end of content? -- After leaving tunnels and being confronted at the school?
yes, after the gore dungeon below the tower.
how to defeat vhidna? She always take me to her boot and smother there.
she is the easiest fight in the game, so by using basic mechanics. i suggest you take a look at what moves you can actually do. but yeah, there is also a guide here if you're willing to use the search function.
When was the last update for this game?
2-3 weeks ago.

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
why are people mad at tearycian? im enjoying the new content and i think it helps the human world and demi human world feel lived in i get that content is slow but seriously people need to chill out and just let the guy work in his own way or he's probably gonna get burnout like how mgd dev was for a while, and while most of this stuff was probably gonna get made at some point though he should save some college and city content for later in development to have new things to look forward to about the human world but that just my thoughts on this shit

someoneisme

Feb 15, 2020
why are people mad at tearycian? im enjoying the new content and i think it helps the human world and demi human world feel lived in i get that content is slow but seriously people need to chill out and just let the guy work in his own way or he's probably gonna get burnout like how mgd dev was for a while, and while most of this stuff was probably gonna get made at some point though he should save some college and city content for later in development to have new things to look forward to about the human world but that just my thoughts on this shit
save plz

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
yes, after the gore dungeon below the tower.

she is the easiest fight in the game, so by using basic mechanics. i suggest you take a look at what moves you can actually do. but yeah, there is also a guide here if you're willing to use the search function.

2-3 weeks ago.
the last update was about 5-6 weeks ago
the "bugfix" for the update to work was 2-3 weeks ago

Mlynarz

Apr 26, 2022
how to unlock the thread with Mrs. macy because I have to wait until dominic will give me tips the same on the phone from noo and I have nothing to do

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Trying to progress after the Sentinel Tower interlude (after defeating Miki, freeing Dominic and John and gathering with the witch - where I stopped), goddamn Vaila's still rambling about Bonnie's essence even though she has it and (according to the journal) wants Miki's, which she also has... I'll do some forum searching because code digging for that one part is extremely frustrating.
To make your life a bit easier, it seems to be a common bug that talking with Vaila after the interlude (you've done the gory dungeon, right?) has her dialogue change to the one she had prior to handing in Bonnie's essence.

But that's where the main story content ends, if that's what you're looking for. Well, there are more secrets and all, and a cutscene after class if you haven't done that already, but that's about it.

Hopefully the bug won't break the progression of the game in future updates.

Dec 6, 2018
Yeah, I'm aware of his crazy diary lol, it's been almost one year since I touched Katalist though. The cloak bug caught me off-guard.

As for the questions asked and unanswered (had to look directly into the code...)
- Creepy Student rumors: You have to do the Panty Thief quest and get bitchslapped at least twice to start the rumor (which will then spread from the next day, just like Caroline's). When you roll the quest (he'll be there every day) the game rolls 1d3. Some triggers actually require a 3 and only 4 rooms have an angry female (or implet) inside, which depend on that 1d3 roll. The tl;dr is you don't know in advance but a surefire way to know if you rolled 3 without looking at variables is to head to room 10 of the female dorm. If you get bitchslapped, then you did roll 3. You must get slapped by a female dorm resident while you sneak into her room; being bitchslapped for Caroline's rumors obviously doesn't count towards the same variable. (Both will drain your reputation with females, but it does nothing at the moment I think? Allowing the creepy students to let you sniff their panties will actually make the MC more popular, both with them and the female students in general - if you refuse they don't just get confused and run away apologizing for approaching the wrong person, your reputation also drops for not sniffing panties...)

As Nait Sieve said, Caroline is able to spread 2 different rumors (as well as both at the same time) - the MC being a rapist ("evil deeds") and the MC being a wallet ("findom fetish"). On a new day, rumors are checked and certain NPCs are activated to slap/mug the MC if you fail to avoid them (always a slap for rape, and marked with a throbbing vein when they dash towards the MC) - creepy students are not Caroline's doing and all have green hair so you can't possibly miss them (there are 5 of them randomly triggered - only one at a time - 3 inside of Gatastate College, 1 at the Right Bus Stop at night and 1 in the Backstreet of Sentinel City). The pair next to Beverly's Room will not be affected, neither will the one downstairs talking about breaking the fourth wall.

Being rude to Caroline will have her gangrape the MC and trigger the asskissing scene early, as well as trigger both rumors at the same time, so you'll have a batallion of students with throbbing veins and lightbulbs/musical note stalking you. (They'll also both trigger after Caroline says she "won't spread additional rumors" - quite the opposite.)

- Bonnie's Toilet: No idea why but it might have offended people. It literally got removed unless I forgot something...?

Trying to progress after the Sentinel Tower interlude (after defeating Miki, freeing Dominic and John and gathering with the witch - where I stopped), goddamn Vaila's still rambling about Bonnie's essence even though she has it and (according to the journal) wants Miki's, which she also has... I'll do some forum searching because code digging for that one part is extremely frustrating.

(Will provide a location of the Creepy Students who will ask Dilan to sniff their panties because they can be hard to find, especially since it's one at a time.)

Gatastate College
Map 15, (11;13) behind the elevator (Male Dorm Floor 1, where MC's room is)

Map 7, (10;11) at the right of the sign next to the Ritual Site behind school

Map 158, (8;10) in front of the lamppost south of the entrance to the Female Teachers' Dorm

Gatastate (outside school gate)
Map 159, (9;5) behind a lamppost (Right Bus Stop, go east from the school gate)

Sentinel City Backroad
Map 40, (13;8) in the alley right next to Plusclean Pharma
This is pretty much what I was able to find as well. Thanks for the more exact info since I mainly had to guess what was triggering some stuff. Do you happen to know how to trigger any other rummors? There seems to be more stuff that can happen based on the CGs, but they might just not be added yet like the variables for toilet and femboy fetishes.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I've been looking through the rest of the code but holy shit that is a mess (I hope Teary has some kind of worksheet somewhere with what does what or no wonder he's completely lost). The fact all those variables and switches are (mostly; some of them have a logic to them) scattered around up to the 3000 or so range makes it even worse, not to mention the self-switches, script calls and whatnot lol.

So far I've only found those rumors, conveniently dubbed by Teary (FF for findom fetish, ED for evil deeds, PP for panty perv). Teary actually uses a flag-based logic (not sure if that's deliberate; probably isn't because then the rumor switch would be redundant) for Caroline rumors - 0 for none, 1 for ED, 2 for FF, 3 for FF+ED, so that's all there should be for her.

As for the CG, you make a good point. This is usually (and by far) the easiest thing to look for when it comes to implementation, so I'll give it a try later today. As long as you've got the filename, all you have to do is codescan the data folders (and js, if you suspect a plugin call) and check the maps and events - if there are no results they aren't in at all, not even as placeholders. RMMV and RMMZ have a built-in "event finder" but it's extremely limited.I haven't even done the gory dungeon lol, thanks for this. I don't even know how to get there to be honest - I'm literally where Teary left us off in August 2021 (after Miki gets rekt and goes "hey" instead of going "hey bitch"). Hopefully the save isn't too ancient, if a plot element was overwritten, I'll have to hack a few things manually, but that's no big deal (already had to disable a few plugins just to be able to play at all, Garbage.js breaks everything the instant the menu closes since the local variable defined there doesn't exist lol).

Thanks for the end of content heads-up! Now just gotta find how to either unfuck myself or progress normally through the gore dungeon. I'll keep you informed of the picture implementations once I'm done scanning them all, which might take a little while (thank goodness I kept a file list of what wasn't already there for version differences...)
There's a whole thing where after beating Bonnie you head back to Miki, and you end up getting pushed down a hole in one of the dark rooms. There's also like... dreams? Hallucinations? After beating Bonnie - the whole thing is quite mysterious and leads up to the dungeon IIRC. I feel like somewhere along the way there was a conversation with Dominic as well... not sure. If you need a a save right before Bonnie I can give ya that or at the very least one right after beating her... only started labeling my saves at the new content this time around

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Thanks for the offer, but looks like I just need to "de-Bonnie" myself. That pretty much means people who already had beaten Bonnie at this point were kind of fucked? lol. Lucid Dreams work just fine if that's what you meant, only had to go to the Occult Club, read the books there and then it automatically triggers one of your choice among the enemies you've met when you sleep (that part was properly coded).

I'll take a look into that as I do some pic implementation hunting...
[placeholder for edits]
beating bonnie before the update is not an issue, at least it wasn't for me. also Bacace wasn't talking about the lucid dreaming option. there are a few dream scenes that will happen where a ghostly bonnie (wheter that's really her is up to speculation i guess) visits your dreams. there are options in those scenes that lead to different dreams/visions that are very mysterious indeed. now where to start the story progression... honestly, i kinda forgot. i'd think it's either talking to the witch about bonnie and/or miki, or visiting bonnie and talking to her. after that take a nap and hope that a scene triggers. and yeah, speaking with domenic and/or miki is part of it as well. damn, my brain is like a sieve... anyway, eventually the gore dungeon happens at miki's place.
Both will drain your reputation with females, but it does nothing at the moment I think? Allowing the creepy students to let you sniff their panties will actually make the MC more popular, both with them and the female students in general - if you refuse they don't just get confused and run away apologizing for approaching the wrong person, your reputation also drops for not sniffing panties...)
oh wow, that's good to know. i don't actually have the panties rumores despite looting pretty much every room in the female dorms... but i never got caught. i guess that means i have to roll back if i want an option to improve my popularity? i mean, it's not like the panties respawn, right?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes