RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Ehy are there any other girls there are scenes with apart from Dixie, Beverly and the ones near Valia's house? If so where can I find them?
noo (plus bit serious noo), vhidna, ayleen, maven, miki, bonnie, blossy, lucy, dixie, beverly, caroline, tracy, macky, the two types of monster girls in the forest... not sure if i'm missing someone.
caroline is in the convenience store (golden street) at night. tracy has to be triggered by sniffing her panties (female dorm, room 7. interact from top side). for macky... i'm not the best to explain her (never got her to work, but that's probably because she got tinkered with/fixed a lot, and my save file is pretty old). continously sleeping in class/having high bravery seems to be the start though.

marrius1989

Jun 19, 2018
noo (plus bit serious noo), vhidna, ayleen, maven, miki, bonnie, blossy, lucy, dixie, beverly, caroline, tracy, macky, the two types of monster girls in the forest... not sure if i'm missing someone.
caroline is in the convenience store (golden street) at night. tracy has to be triggered by sniffing her panties (female dorm, room 7. interact from top side). for macky... i'm not the best to explain her (never got her to work, but that's probably because she got tinkered with/fixed a lot, and my save file is pretty old). continously sleeping in class/having high bravery seems to be the start though.
Thank you so much!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i just looked at he older teaser pics that the big boss shared with us. a few show/hint at characters that are still missing completly, so i'll just throw them back in. the teasers are a half year old, so the chars shoud (hopefully) show up soon, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
There's also a mystery ??? girl if you enter Female Dorm room 19 during evening(triggered at current endgame for me).
Though It's basically just a 5 second scene consisting of 2 pictures that could be triggered once.
As well as the two pervert girls that can catch you when you got high perversion.
Other than that I believe you listed them all.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Good to see more and more fixes each release! Consistently too, hopefully it stays that way and we get some goooooooood new content

Honestly im interested in how the fuck the story resolves at this point as well

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Honestly im interested in how the fuck the story resolves at this point as well
no kidding, the mystery is real with this game. there are tons of open questions, so many strange little events that make you wonder, confusing dream sequences, factions we know very little about, let alone how they interact with each other. honestly, while i kinda like the rumors and the other school encounters (minus the army of slap girls), it feels like it distracts teary a bit from showing us more of the mysterious stuff. the gore dungeon was... interesting, though. it gave us a few new questions, while also answering some.

marrius1989

Jun 19, 2018
Do I get only one scene with Caroline?

marrius1989

Jun 19, 2018
There's also a mystery ??? girl if you enter Female Dorm room 19 during evening(triggered at current endgame for me).
Though It's basically just a 5 second scene consisting of 2 pictures that could be triggered once.
As well as the two pervert girls that can catch you when you got high perversion.
Other than that I believe you listed them all.
Thanks, I can't enter room 7 at night. You know why?

Primal228328

Apr 23, 2021
Please help guys, tell me how to get this mini-scene, otherwise after kissing Caraline in the ass, I still couldn't get this mini-scene, what should I do after that.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Hmm I wonder if Caroline really set up the MC or if she was being genuine in her last scene and if the story about her sister is true. She seemed genuinely upset at the MC so I’m not sure. Tracy has some interesting dialogue about Caroline that makes me think someone else might be against whatever Caroline wants/is doing. Maybe I’m just too naive and trusting though.

Reactions: Primal228328

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Please help guys, tell me how to get this mini-scene, otherwise after kissing Caraline in the ass, I still couldn't get this mini-scene, what should I do after that.
I think that you need a high perversion stat for the ass teases to trigger. You can raise it by sniffing panties in the girl dorms.

Reactions: Primal228328

Primal228328

Apr 23, 2021
Я думаю, что вам нужен высокий показатель извращения, чтобы дразнить задницу сработало. Вы можете поднять его, нюхая трусики в женских общежитиях.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Thanks

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Just wondering how to get to bonnie. I am stuck :(
She's the last boss of the main story so far, so you have to beat the ones before her to get to her.

If you've done so and can't find her, she's at Hotel Vania which you reach via the portal at the witch's house. There you rent a room and use the elevator to get to her room.

Reactions: Zynthox

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
She's the last boss of the main story so far, so you have to beat the ones before her to get to her.

If you've done so and can't find her, she's at Hotel Vania which you reach via the portal at the witch's house. There you rent a room and use the elevator to get to her room.
IIRC you need to go through vhidna's portal to get there initially.
(off topic for those who missed it: 7F for the game that shall not be named is done and explorable)

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes