RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes
Jun 11, 2018
So anyone have any fucking clue about the blood place? honestly whole thing creeped me the fuck out, didn't expect or really want the story to go this dark, kind of bummed me out for now lmao, hope its actually something positive, As much as torture and murder can be, some fucking how

Amprob

May 28, 2022
Beverly keeps asking me to go eat lunch, but when i accept i end up alone in the eatery, no dialgue, and when i go out Beverly asks me again and it repeats until i decline. Is it possible to fix this?

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
wait how did you save him I got him killed I thought it's just the plot that I can't change that
If I remember correctly when the "ghost" is trying to persuade you to leave him you have to pick all the dialogue options resisting it and than a new option will appear that allows you to save him.

Reactions: Stroym

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i have never seen this scene. how do you get this
i think it's from the ghost visiting you at night/in your dreams. depending on how you react you get different (and confusing) scenes to see. iirc it "just" looped once and then continued for me though.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Hi there. It getts bugged in this scene, repeating itself again and again. Any clue?

View attachment 1914596
Temporary solution, but you could try doing the other paths for the intermission since AFAIK that's the only buggy one.

It's weird because back when it first released, I did it without issue. I wonder why perfectly functional stuff keeps breaking even though there's no good reason for it to be even affected by updates lmao. Then again I know nothing about coding

i have never seen this scene. how do you get this
You get it during the intermission by saving the boy and telling the ghost to fuck off (or something along those lines)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Is there a way to have universal saves on Mac? Meaning how can I carry over old saves from previous versions of the game to the new patched up/updated versions of the game? whenever I downloaded new versions of the game my save files aren't there? Help, Thanks

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
It's weird because back when it first released, I did it without issue. I wonder why perfectly functional stuff keeps breaking even though there's no good reason for it to be even affected by updates lmao. Then again I know nothing about coding
this is just how programming works, especially if you're teaching yourself as you go.

Reactions: hellofellow

Showless

Jul 8, 2022
Anyone know how to fix this on MAC? This pops up when I'm trying to load a save,
Error: EROFS: read-only file system, open
'½/private/var/folders/kp/rz6164x5k70jqsdyt7zxcv00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/A886A6EC-
5ACF-486D-8940-
7EA1B47D7336/d/Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/save/config.rpgsave'
Howdy. If you haven't already found the fix to this, it can be resolved by placing the game file into your application folder. This did the trick for me.

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
when i beat Noo, the game doesnt count my wins against her. ive got prolly around 30 from farming and i just wanna know if there is content tied to beating her? i swear there was a year or so ago but i do not recall. anyone know how to fix this, and barring that what the variable # is so i can change it in save editor?

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes