RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
you don't need the bus, as long as you visited the city once before. just press M and select the location.
I am fully aware, however as stated numerous times: when attempting to fast travel to city at night (via M hotkey) it states "There is no bus at Night.".

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I am fully aware, however as stated numerous times: when attempting to fast travel to city at night (via M hotkey) it states "There is no bus at Night.".
well, it's been a while since i last played katalist, and i don't recall running into an issue like that. it says this no matter where you want to go to? the city has a dozen or so shops and whatnot that you can select after all. another option that comes to mind is fast traveling to the tower (miki's place) and go to the city from there.

Dark Lurker

Jun 18, 2020
I think it is safe to say that Tearycian doesn’t take that much interest in making the game. We used to think that it is because of exams, fair enough but exams dont take up all year.
It is pretty obvious this project bores him, he doesn’t want to continue it. Maybe the only thing that keeps him from saying “abandonnes project” is the monthly revenue from patreon, I guess it’s safe to sah he learned well from some other devs huhu

not to mention that last updates weren’t that heacy in content for the wait

TLDR terician becom boda hahaha super uncool. Spagheti code game no worthhhhh
I dont think that, the game despite being an erotic game have a lot of secrets e interesting lore/characters, of course Tearcyan doesnt fullfill everything that he says like 3 updates in a month but saying that he abandoned the game is pretty extreme to say..

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a cheat? I am stuck on Vhidna and literally am 0-42. She is not giving me her essence and the best I ever did was bring her to about 55% hp......... literally hours of grinding her.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Is there a cheat? I am stuck on Vhidna and literally am 0-42. She is not giving me her essence and the best I ever did was bring her to about 55% hp......... literally hours of grinding her.
You can look up RPG save editing but try changing the games difficulty settings before you do.

Reactions: 2382dudubes

Man0fSauce

Sep 23, 2019
You can change the game difficulty in the option settings.

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
For Caroline:
You find her at first in the convenience store in Golden Way, at night. There you give her your money. I don't remember the entire path but the rest of the events either happen in the same place and time, or after class, or in the class right next to yours.

For Jenny: AFAIK it's only one event, where you interact with her room (19 I think) and get a short scene. You can also see her in the same class as Dominic but she has no content so far.

For Tracy: Go to her room (17), sniff the panties a couple of times, and Tracy appears. She'll kick you out of her room, but you can enter and do it again. For the third scene, sniff the bloomers.

The drug dealer is behind the Pawn Shop, at night.
I can't seem to find Caroline. Do you need to meet her before a certain progress point? If so, how? Is there a way to go to the city at night before meeting Miki?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I can't seem to find Caroline. Do you need to meet her before a certain progress point? If so, how? Is there a way to go to the city at night before meeting Miki?
No, I don't think that anything should block or unlock her. Are you going to the right convenience store? There are two in the city, I'm talking about the one next to the Arcade. Otherwise, idk

Reactions: burnerbud

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
No, I don't think that anything should block or unlock her. Are you going to the right convenience store? There are two in the city, I'm talking about the one next to the Arcade. Otherwise, idk
Oh wow, while walking around trying to find a 2nd convenience store, I stumbled across that entire area of the city. I literally had no idea this area existed XD

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes