RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
This game is great, one of the better femdom game that is not text based, trust me, nobody finish the actual game and secret, only some part dispersed on every 200 page, and i pretty sure half ppl beat the actual game by lowing difficulty.
But i'm agree that about programming, some bug (hello makki road), tearycian is not the best and mostly i think because tearycian got many (great) idea, that scattered him in his work.
And mostly if i'm not wrong this dude is a student, he had relocation, he put a big update before summer holliday, and summer holliday just finnish 2 week ago so... let him rest, let him back let him work.

Ah and also specially, this fucker (fucker is a compliment for me <3, it's like that, i'm french, insult are compliment for us) make only around 550e/ month, from where i 'am, it's half of the money for a bad roof on your head, so he need to work on school/job as this game is not what he use to live, but mostly as lucrative second passion.

pls continue this great game, make makki road easy to start, love your personnal and original (great ) drawing, and why not making a game manual ( almost no game have one, and i think that could be cool specially for femdom game where you never sure if you need to lost or win in battle ;) )

anyway, you got all my love for this great game, i wish you good luck and all the shit

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
What about this?
I have honestly never seen that in the game, and I have played this multiple times D=
theres alot of hidden easter eggs I have never found which sucks because I love his content
Yea I think most people play it on easy difficulty, at least I do because I am not a fan of grinding the succubus that I am personally not interested in D=

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
Can someone give me a quick run down of what happened here as of late? First time checking in on this thread since 0.9 dropped

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
In case anybody's curious: no, there have been no news or sighting of Teary on the discord.

Just in case I'll insist that this isn't the longest stretch of time that the game has gone without update (or that Teary has gone without communication, AFAIK), but yeah, still sucks
he was these fourms a week ago and he responded to a message someone posted to him, so I assumed he was back on his discord, if theres been absolute silence then idk what to say

Can someone give me a quick run down of what happened here as of late? First time checking in on this thread since 0.9 dropped
nothing, absolutely nothing lol.

MemoryLane

Apr 3, 2022
he was these fourms a week ago and he responded to a message someone posted to him, so I assumed he was back on his discord, if theres been absolute silence then idk what to say

nothing, absolutely nothing lol.
Wonder who drove him nuts at his Discord to the point where he would rather respond here first.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Wonder who drove him nuts at his Discord to the point where he would rather respond here first.
he responded with a heart to a comment, nothing more. it was a sign that he's alive, but teary generally communicates very little. on discord he is also only somewhat active in times around a release (announcements and then bug related stuff a while after a release). not saying i like it, but that's how he rolls.

Jun 10, 2021

0.096P3 Report
Hi, report.
As you can see from the pictures, I changed the screen ratio to 16:9.
I had initially planned to do the move to 16:9 with 0.1, but editing the next boss just didn't look good on the old ratio no matter what; so I just did the transition now. Most stuff required little editing, but 3k pics still took a while; and while doing that I found old pics that I forgot to edit in other updates so I'm editing those as well.
I was going to do it anyway so, one less thing to do on 0.1.
So the boss(es), as well as other side things, and the ones I previously previewed.
I've also reworked a bit how the tracking works for the Journal since it kept not working as intended, and some other requested things, such as the hover-on descriptions of statuses. And bug fixing, ofc.
I may be forgetting something, but the main things are these.
Aside from things taking longer than expected, after admission and going back to uni I was too mentally drained to do any communication, sorry. I'll push myself to not stay silent for this long.
I wanted to make a lot of things, and have admittedly started too many at the wrong time(again), with way-too-optimistic time ranges. While I've learned that I can't promise too much at the same time and so I won't say dates again, I am nearing completition, as you can see from the previews.
Thank you.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i have to say out of all the artwork on the femdom games, I definitely like Katalists the best, it doesnt have that copy/paste cartoony or anime feel, it feels unique 3k pics is alot almost double what Katalist currently has (3,300) according to the image folder, so I am pretty skeptical on how many bugs this will introduce but if this update is that big itll ill happily sub to his patreon again
although re-reading it, I am wondering if its not additional pictures but he had to rework all the previous artwork to fit the new ratio

Jun 3, 2022

0.096P3 Report
Hi, report.
As you can see from the pictures, I changed the screen ratio to 16:9.
I had initially planned to do the move to 16:9 with 0.1, but editing the next boss just didn't look good on the old ratio no matter what; so I just did the transition now. Most stuff required little editing, but 3k pics still took a while; and while doing that I found old pics that I forgot to edit in other updates so I'm editing those as well.
I was going to do it anyway so, one less thing to do on 0.1.
So the boss(es), as well as other side things, and the ones I previously previewed.
I've also reworked a bit how the tracking works for the Journal since it kept not working as intended, and some other requested things, such as the hover-on descriptions of statuses. And bug fixing, ofc.
I may be forgetting something, but the main things are these.
Aside from things taking longer than expected, after admission and going back to uni I was too mentally drained to do any communication, sorry. I'll push myself to not stay silent for this long.
I wanted to make a lot of things, and have admittedly started too many at the wrong time(again), with way-too-optimistic time ranges. While I've learned that I can't promise too much at the same time and so I won't say dates again, I am nearing completition, as you can see from the previews.
Thank you.
Hey sorry if this is a stupid question, because I am not too too sure how Teary works. But will he post it to his Patreon then to F95 a few months later? Or does he do it immediately?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hey sorry if this is a stupid question, because I am not too too sure how Teary works. But will he post it to his Patreon then to F95 a few months later? Or does he do it immediately?
he will post to patreon, then someone will leak it to f95 a few hours later
although out of all the femdom creators teary makes the least (300$?) a month, for what I personally consider one of the higher quality femdom games so I personally recommend subscribing at least for one month to support him
despite his lack of communication his art and content are very nice, if he was more consistent with his communication and teasers I would probably stay subbed to him but paying 5$ a month for silence for 3-5 months is a bit too much for me but ill gladly pay 5$ a month for even smaller updates and teasers
maybe its jus me but id rather be blue balled, then have to guess if the dev straight up abandoned the game or disappeared

random fun fact, I was browsing femdom games the other day and found a really fun femdom game (it had no pictures it was just rpg maker and text)
it was abandoned 3 or 5 years ago I dont remember and it still had patreon supporters, so people do disappear/ people do forget theyre subbed <_<

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
i have to say out of all the artwork on the femdom games, I definitely like Katalists the best, it doesnt have that copy/paste cartoony or anime feel, it feels unique 3k pics is alot almost double what Katalist currently has (3,300) according to the image folder, so I am pretty skeptical on how many bugs this will introduce but if this update is that big itll ill happily sub to his patreon again
although re-reading it, I am wondering if its not additional pictures but he had to rework all the previous artwork to fit the new ratio
Yes I read it as he went back and did screen size edits. It also sounded like there were pictures he saw that he intended to update (as in redraw/touch up) in the past but simply forgot and did so now. Unsure though, from what I have gathered Teary is ESL and without his ?Spanish? to read I can't be sure.

If you're confused to what im referencing, its "and while doing that I found old pics that I forgot to edit in other updates so I'm editing those as well." Teary has not done screen ratio changes in the past as far as I know but he has updated art for dominic and many others - that's what makes me think he did some redrawing and other such things.

TBH Teary always seems quite honest. The posts for a while now have always basically said "no date promises for when its done" and I dont blame him after that one big gap. Redraws/display systems/game systems + content seems more than fair for .1 release! Hope its a banger :)

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i kinda doubt that the update has 3k new images. one can hope though lol. still, the teasers suggest a good amount of content. personally i'm really happy to see the mouseover for status effects being implemented (that was kinda my suggestion). you even see it in the teaser.
btw, teary makes 530$ according to patreon (you just scared me and made me check lol). still, if compared to the 2.200€ dekarous (domina) makes (or the other two guys), it doesn't seem fair.

Reactions: leviersantos
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes