RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Not Implemented for Alex (She has more Lewd CG but bugged) and Sereneta is super bugged rn (No lewd CG showing) and Submission button not showing *Bugged* Will most likely have to wait for patch... Also Tracy is Bugged when you ask her to it on your face again... Vhedna Is bug at night time in her room at the hotel, Jenny(1 H-scene), Drug Lord (regular CG) are bugged, Mavens route is bugged (when sniffing Het Boots in her room and just her regular submission can't continue after certain working scenes, Ayleen is buggy when progressing her route by submitting and you won't get any different CG... There's more I believe but I have to go... Hope that helps!
where can i find Drug Lord and tracy?

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
dunno, but I've learned that paying more to devs doesn't yield more content, rather the opposite :), So my advice would be stop paying if you are :).
And the patreon goals are rarely true. They don't hire voice actors etc as they may promise or similar. They don't quit their jobs, as we all know and seen the updates are still same pace etc.
Just heads up. If you want content, don't pay :) is what I believe to be most efficient, when their income drop low enough they release next update.
This dev doesn't earn too much yet but, a way to pressure is still paying less, not more :)

Patreon system doesn't work is what I am saying, I still think one should support what you like but, do it with consideration that more isn't always better.
Anime profile picture not having the most insane take challenge

1. Making people starve does not make them productive, and advising someone to not pay for the work of a single non-wealthy person just to 'get' something for themselves is borderline psycho
2. Teary never promised anything you said
3. There is enough content in here for the delays (and very good content especially for a femdom game), his programming is and never was good (this is a reasonable complaint)
4. Nobody asked??

Last edited:

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
We’re reporting the bugs, so if you guys have any please respond to this, he’s currently looking into them View attachment 2407096
Rain sounds stop playing when you're in the girls' dorm university area.
Dominic's cape loads faster than the rest of his (them? her?) model.
While waking up in the child's room after saving him I got the call from Noo and it transported me out of the scene.
Maven progression is bugged all over for me not just the new content, I cannot go through the submission at all; the debuff that's usually there during the fight appears but disappears immediately. Also her boots are nowhere to be found even after ticking the trigger that makes me her pet.
The blobs in Alex's room get stuck to the screen after defeating them.
Alex's fights after defeating her only offer one submission scene.
The new schoolgirls content besides the creepy students isn't triggering, and a shoe gets stuck to the screen after sniffing.

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
We’re reporting the bugs, so if you guys have any please respond to this, he’s currently looking into them View attachment 2407096
I've listed a few (on this page), also I found more than that but can't keep track of things people reported already or not. There is a lot of bugs actually, the pearls being stuck on screen is probably the most annoying one though. I've also noticed this build crashes a lot. That might be a "just me" thing; I kinda don't want to start all over to re-find all my bugs I encountered, there has been quite a lot of them thus far though.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I've listed a few (on this page), also I found more than that but can't keep track of things people reported already or not. There is a lot of bugs actually, the pearls being stuck on screen is probably the most annoying one though. I've also noticed this build crashes a lot. That might be a "just me" thing; I kinda don't want to start all over to re-find all my bugs I encountered, there has been quite a lot of them thus far though.
Yeah we’ve gone through a lot of them already, just asking for any other things you guys are catching thanks!

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Yeah we’ve gone through a lot of them already, just asking for any other things you guys are catching thanks!
sorry to bother you, but could you answer my other questions? or anyone really who has answers...

I used to get scenes from the creeps that they would shove my head under their skirt, but they aren't doing it anymore and haven't for a long time; Anyone know what is needed to get them to do that? That's my favorite variant by far; my current creep score is 6. Also does Beverly's toilet scenes repeat or was that a one time deal and I'm at the end of her content? ALSO: I noticed now we can be in town at night, there is a couple "!" points on the compass, but interacting with the characters associated doesn't do anything. Its pink haired scene kids, the girl asks "do I know you?" and the guy on the other side just says he's "had enough". What triggers/happens with these? Also Dixie is there, is there more content with her now?

how to do the RED WAY HOME mission?
it seems quite bugged atm, interacting with the clock seems to do something, but it crashes the game/makes a huge error. FWIW, the quest tracker has it "complete" when it shows it with no info, but I have no idea what to do from there. It needs a patch or its end of content I guess.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
sorry to bother you, but could you answer my other questions? or anyone really who has answers...

I used to get scenes from the creeps that they would shove my head under their skirt, but they aren't doing it anymore and haven't for a long time; Anyone know what is needed to get them to do that? That's my favorite variant by far; my current creep score is 6. Also does Beverly's toilet scenes repeat or was that a one time deal and I'm at the end of her content? ALSO: I noticed now we can be in town at night, there is a couple "!" points on the compass, but interacting with the characters associated doesn't do anything. Its pink haired scene kids, the girl asks "do I know you?" and the guy on the other side just says he's "had enough". What triggers/happens with these? Also Dixie is there, is there more content with her now?

it seems quite bugged atm, interacting with the clock seems to do something, but it crashes the game/makes a huge error. FWIW, the quest tracker has it "complete" when it shows it with no info, but I have no idea what to do from there. It needs a patch or its end of content I guess.
Yeah of course it’s no problem! Getting The underskirt scene usually involves high perversion and getting caught sniffing panties but that was and still is bugged in most instances… the Beverly toilet even is unfortunately a 1 time thing so far but I’ll ask him if it can be repeatable!! For the couples there’s a quest that involves the husband called “the frustrated husband quests” which hasn’t been implemented yet!! And there is no Dixie content this update! This was the main story progression update, the next update (not the bug fixed one) will be Vhidna update and side stuff

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Yeah of course it’s no problem! Getting The underskirt scene usually involves high perversion and getting caught sniffing panties but that was and still is bugged in most instances… the Beverly toilet even is unfortunately a 1 time thing so far but I’ll ask him if it can be repeatable!! For the couples there’s a quest that involves the husband called “the frustrated husband quests” which hasn’t been implemented yet!! And there is no Dixie content this update! This was the main story progression update, the next update (not the bug fixed one) will be Vhidna update and side stuff
Beverly's content being repeatable would be fantastic, and thanks for everything o/ (how do I get "caught" sniffing panties? its never happened even though I'm always sniffing them before taking them)

Edit: nevermind, I've obviously done it somehow since I did get the scenes at some point, its probably just a bug thing now that I never get them again. my pervsion score is very high, I thought it was tied to my creep score which is the only thing I thought maybe changed between getting the scene and not

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
ALSO: I noticed now we can be in town at night, there is a couple "!" points on the compass, but interacting with the characters associated doesn't do anything. Its pink haired scene kids, the girl asks "do I know you?" and the guy on the other side just says he's "had enough". What triggers/happens with these?
think those are just related to the drugdealer. You can find her behind the pawn shop at night, if you work for her you can deliver drugs to those people.

Reactions: Sorreah
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes