RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Sam King

Dec 9, 2019
actually..since i already talked..i only got content with dixie and beverley from the school girls..carline only showed up once and the panty thieft quest doesn't work cause room 07 is always locked and the rest never showed up to me..i see images here of scenes with the school girls and i only get john :cry: kinda feel like being friendzoned..no kinky stuff for me

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Having played the new content, there are something that i might miss.

First, after finding shelter for Serpentine, i couldn't find her any more, i wonder if it is a bug.
Second, teary mentioned that Added Scenes to Students and Creepy Students. But i couldn't find them.
Serpentine is still in the Topaz mine in the chamber you find for her, giving her money doesn't trigger any scenes with her and there are no scenes if you lose, not even kneel options, Lucy is fightable and without bugs though, gives +3 levels easily for quick grinding

kf12d

Feb 20, 2023
does anyone know a character named little Abby? when I went to miss Evans room suddenly the MC went to hide in the closet and a conversation started between miss Evans and an unknown woman they talked about the tower and little Abby.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
So what's the difference between the three? I know the warmth is about bonnie, cold for something and the secret is your own. What happens in each of them that makes it worth having three saves?
Wow i've just finished whole 3 routes and dreams & "hanged man" scenes are all different! 3 saves need for katalist

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
does anyone know a character named little Abby? when I went to miss Evans room suddenly the MC went to hide in the closet and a conversation started between miss Evans and an unknown woman they talked about the tower and little Abby.
No but this character in the screenshot might be her. This also might be the character that activates the blocking gate in the sewers.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2022
Having played the new content, there are something that i might miss.

First, after finding shelter for Serpentine, i couldn't find her any more, i wonder if it is a bug.
Second, teary mentioned that Added Scenes to Students and Creepy Students. But i couldn't find them.
WHERE CAN I FIND SERPENTINE

Reactions: Demon1dixie

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
And And And i am so fucking looking forward to be stundets' ATM, please tell me how to give money to them to worship their feet!
You need to trigger a scene with Caroline, you can find her going in town, then up to sentinel city and left to Golden way city, then enter in the market near the two pink haired guys, talking to her will make her spreading rumours about you giving away money to girls, you should see them serching for you in the whole school.

Also, after some time Caroline will come to speak again to you, should be after a lesson, can't remember, she should then spread another rumour again, and other than girls wanting your money some will want you to smell their panties/ass. If is not triggering just speak again to Caroline.

Unfortunately there aren't any of them who makes you sniff their feets, if you don' have anymore money or refuse to gives, they'll slap you, same for others girls who are disgusted by you.

A good news is that you can become the wallet of Caroline if you go to talk to her again, I don't think there are more content for her at the moment tho, so giving her money will not progress her route.

Oct 23, 2022
Serpentine is still in the Topaz mine in the chamber you find for her, giving her money doesn't trigger any scenes with her and there are no scenes if you lose, not even kneel options, Lucy is fightable and without bugs though, gives +3 levels easily for quick grinding
WHERE IS TOPAZ MINE. is it that place underneath the sentenal tower in miki area

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
WHERE CAN I FIND SERPENTINE
Go to the Barren's dry woods-south entrance, it is just south of Witch's house, then go up, looking to the minimap you should see a star, go towards it and you will find Serpentine, if you don't find her still, just go all to the right, after giving her a shelter you can find her again going west of Witch's house, on the bridge.

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
Guys, sorry to ask but where should I find Caroline? And I killed trent buddie, is this the end of the update ?
you can find her going in town, then up to sentinel city and left to Golden way city, then enter in the market near the two pink haired guys, also yes, I think is the end unless you still have to do something with Dominic,if the witch or him will not contact you thenyou reached the end of the update ( for the main story )

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
actually..since i already talked..i only got content with dixie and beverley from the school girls..carline only showed up once and the panty thieft quest doesn't work cause room 07 is always locked and the rest never showed up to me..i see images here of scenes with the school girls and i only get john :cry: kinda feel like being friendzoned..no kinky stuff for me
You need to use lockpics for break in the girls room

Oct 23, 2022
Go to the Barren's dry woods-south entrance, it is just south of Witch's house, then go up, looking to the minimap you should see a star, go towards it and you will find Serpentine, if you don't find her still, just go all to the right, after giving her a shelter you can find her again going west of Witch's house, on the bridge.
thanks for the reply. i dont see her their. do you have a save i can use or a screenshoot of her loaction

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
thanks for the reply. i dont see her their. do you have a save i can use or a screenshoot of her loaction
she doesn't stay in one spot. she sometimes is in the topaz mine, sometimes she's wandering the forest below the mine, sometimes she's on the road left the village. you're just gonna have to look around as she doesn't have a static spot.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes