RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Oct 23, 2022
she doesn't stay in one spot. she sometimes is in the topaz mine, sometimes she's wandering the forest below the mine, sometimes she's on the road left the village. you're just gonna have to look around as she doesn't have a static spot.
where is the topaz mine and where is "the road left of the village". Also do you know here alex is

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
where is the topaz mine and where is "the road left of the village". Also do you know here alex is
the topaz mine is north of the large/main forest map (east of the witch hut).
just to make sure: you have the quest to find her, right? because otherwise she isn't aywhere.
alex is also unlocked through story progression. dunno the triggers, but for me that was after serenata and serpentine.

Oct 23, 2022
the topaz mine is north of the large/main forest map (east of the witch hut).
just to make sure: you have the quest to find her, right? because otherwise she isn't aywhere.
alex is also unlocked through story progression. dunno the triggers, but for me that was after serpentine.
ok i have defeted serpentina but the only progress is wait for summining and third ritual. also can you upload a alex save and location thanks

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ok i have defeted serpentina but the only progress is wait for summining and third ritual. also can you upload a alex save and location thanks
in case you were hoping for lewd content with serpentia: it appears to be bugged. even when finding her later on she appears to neither steal money or levels from you, and doesn't uses lewd moves in combat.
just go to bed. things shoud probably trigger next day.

Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 2407102
The problem comes across the first meeting of Vhidna while she kills you for the first time, comments on it and then dips. Entered the cutscene or combat, proceeded until this happened.
Okay so this is doesn't happen when you set in on normal. I had it set on hell mode and this happened. On normal, everything proceeded just fine. So I think what happened is the mc gets killed and tries to exit combat before the cutscene planned to kill him and exit combat.

Thothaw

Nov 26, 2020
Is the quest to turn in the macky assignment just perma fucked? I cant find where to turn it in at all.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
I guess the worst part about a large update is that you're left even wanting for more even more so than usual, especially now that the story is reaching its climax.
Programmers don't grow on trees but it'd be very beneficial for Teary since he seems to enjoy writing/drawing a lot more than coding (and at a very fast rate).

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
Alex is bugged, she is displaying Noo's Breastfeeding Scene if you look at her boobs a few times. Vhidna (Hotel) is also bugged, talking to her causes an error. Battle against a failed Pearl is also bugged at a certain point.

Reactions: Sborrino

n3r2bc

Feb 18, 2023
Does anyone have a save after or around when you get out of the underground of sentinal tower? The game is bugged and I can't progress at all

Sam King

Dec 9, 2019
so do i have to beat serenata or i can just lose to her untill she gives me the badge..and if i have to then how the hell can i? any tips?

sessopazzo35

Mar 30, 2021
so do i have to beat serenata or i can just lose to her untill she gives me the badge..and if i have to then how the hell can i? any tips?
same, i used an online save editor to change MC atk and beat her in just one hit, ok its cheating but losing to her without knowing what to do is annoying af

Reactions: Sam King

galler

Aug 3, 2019
So I have progressed a bit further into the game and I have encountered a few more bugs. The first bug is that if I beat Noo it doesn't count the win in the character info tab. (Also, that is a very nice addition to add pictures to the character info tab. Interesting choice with Noos teeth.)

The second bug is that after finding out about Ayleen but before accessing her library. If I speak to Noo I am able to ask about the first ritual. This is before Domonic gives the quest. Also I still don't have access to Mavens Bastion so it will likely break the game if progess any more without reloading.

Alsi I found out how to open the basement in the place above the witches hut. Neet!

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes