RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

papey

Sep 7, 2017
how do you get past the red blob after defeating alex?
idk either that seems to be where my game breaks, the only place i can go is where you initially fought the bloody girl and lost, and the same thing happens again except now your game breaks lmao

PremixOne

Nov 21, 2022
It is really nice of you. However, Caroline do have more content than you said. After a while, she will come to you to give you a task. It is about finding something. If you finish the task, days later, she will be angry at you and force you to kiss her ass. That is what i thought to be the end of her route for now

sadly, that girl who have feet sniffing and footjob content can help you get rid of rumors. And that what i did, so there are no more ATM, i think i have to start a new save

View attachment 2410074
Teary once showed this picture, and i do wonder how to trigger it. or maybe it is not in the game for now
Where is she after the second romours is she still at night in the market or is she somewhere different cause is not triggered they are asking all just for money.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
What amazes me is that the game is not even 0.1 yet.

You can find a crazy amount of stuff in the variables, being Serenata's sweat rag, a good 10 main succubi, sleeping in Hotel Vania, castles, asking Alex if she's single, Julia fight and essence, Enchantress and Destruction modes, Dew and Matter elements, "The boy in the spiral".

Not to mention the game keeps track of things like what you say about Valia to Bonnie, if you leave Miki or not, how nice you are to Dominic, if you or Julia kill Ki.

Teary really needs an RPGmaker Monkey to code for him lol.

also i think serenata and alex are easily my new best girls already, both are very cute
You like Alex's 20 year old socks?

I think I will just wait for the Stable update. However many years that might take remains to be seen.
Teary usually releases fixes shortly after the updates, maybe by next month we'll get two fixed.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2020
What amazes me is that the game is not even 0.1 yet.

You can find a crazy amount of stuff in the variables, being Serenata's sweat rag, a good 10 main succubi, sleeping in Hotel Vania, castles, asking Alex if she's single, Julia fight and essence, Enchantress and Destruction modes, Dew and Matter elements, "The boy in the spiral".

Not to mention the game keeps track of things like what you say about Valia to Bonnie, if you leave Miki or not, how nice you are to Dominic, if you or Julia kill Ki.

Teary really needs an RPGmaker Monkey to code for him lol.

You like Alex's 20 year old socks?

Teary usually releases fixes shortly after the updates, maybe by next month we'll get two fixed.
You should understand that these variables aren't necessarily going to be used for front end user experience. A simple Javascript can send that data. For all you know this "game" is just a social study or a student attempting to write their thesis for Psychology/Psychiatry.

Oct 23, 2022
where can i find Alex
does Serenata have any scene for her alone
Alex can be found in the mine under the sentinal tower. you can get their when doing the misti quest where he says she hears screms. now i havent seen alex yet but i heard on discord that its after serenata that you go to the mines again but i havent gotten that mission yet. im just waiting for a save or for a gallery from fav

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Is it normal that Noo and Maven don't have feet h scene in this update like for bonnie update before 0.96 begin ?

(personaly i've grind lucy lvl early in the game founding her + farm pennies with panties and shoes, so i always win the first time i encounter any new girl (i let them kill me without move many time after to unlock the h scene)

this update is easier that in the past to grind lvl and pennies to unlock better gear and 1-3 shoot every girl (if you save many time to economised composant and see stat of each gear before reload and only create the gear you really need)

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Alex can be found in the mine under the sentinal tower. you can get their when doing the misti quest where he says she hears screms. now i havent seen alex yet but i heard on discord that its after serenata that you go to the mines again but i havent gotten that mission yet. im just waiting for a save or for a gallery from fav
how do i go to the mines again

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
guys anybody got cohesive lore for the tail end of the current content? things keep getting more interesting, like who the FUCK was that person that shows up at the bus stop at night, are other interactive students IE john (unlikely, unless he stumbles into it like john would) dixie, beverly gonna tie a bit more into the main plot? like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are we going to get a bit more inteconnectivity with the side plots? we know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EpicThighs

Sep 9, 2021
Hey folks. Picked up this game recently but I'm kinda hardstuck on Ayleen. Not sure what gear I need to fight her but she just heals any damage I do to her which makes the fight a real slog. Any advice?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Hey folks. Picked up this game recently but I'm kinda hardstuck on Ayleen. Not sure what gear I need to fight her but she just heals any damage I do to her which makes the fight a real slog. Any advice?
Any weapons that can deal stun (Ruby dagger that is craftable from the blacksmith) or the old rusty bat that you can get from the college. Ayleen ain't actually hard as she has a very clear pattern in her moves. It's just a matter of adapting to said pattern. ;)

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
i feel like stun got nerfed, like it used to let you use 2 turns before they became unstunned, but now its just 1 turn. (normal stuns btw not the stun you get from the essence)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
how do i go to the mines again
after the first time down there you can't immediatly return. domenic first has to unlock it. after that you can go there from the ritual site.
either like Metalkick said, playing the stun game, or you do things with magic. shattershot generates 2 energy. fumigate costs said energy and counters her status effects. energy explosion is what you'll use to blow her up once you have 3 energy. the damage is so high that it oneshots her more often than not. a weapon with somewhat decent magic attack helps.
I defeated the new girl Serenata. Is this the end of the main story so for this update?
there are also serpentine and alex. for me their content came up after serenata.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes