RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

sf0647

Mar 6, 2020
What's the femboydom tag all about? Only things I can think it inludes are Dominics underwear sniffing and the 3 guys that shout at you like you're a girl/sissy if you talk to them.

Kingkuraz

Jul 8, 2020
i love that staring at alex's breasts triggers noo's breastfeeding scene. something that noo herself seems to lack. but yeah, a shame that a lot of the good stuff is locked behind bugs. what mirror btw?

yeah

woud have to guess, but did you meet/fight blossy and lucy? not sure if that's required for serpentine though. also not sure what the prerequisites for alex are, aside from having to explore that bloody place below the tower first.
Yea. I was actually able to fight serpentine after I fought Noo's. It was at the bridge between the ferryman and the people that are waiting, and the witches house. You can esstentially fight her as soon as you open up the world.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
How do you work in town in new versions? I remember in older ones you could go there through the day to skip time there while making some money. Now i can't find a way to skip classes and trigger route with teacher. What am i missing?

justinfootball1996

Sep 7, 2020
How do I get the scenes with Caroline? I've talked to her twice and she took all the $ from my pockets. Now the students are disgusted with me and slap me but how do I get the other scenes or are there certain students who have different scenes?

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
After reporting back for maven and getting the pegging scene there is a bug the teleport me to a black out part of the map on the top right. I’m using the cube to teleport back to the map but anyone else have this bug?

Reactions: olorex11

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
After reporting back for maven and getting the pegging scene there is a bug the teleport me to a black out part of the map on the top right. I’m using the cube to teleport back to the map but anyone else have this bug?
Yes, everyone is having it. Teary is aware but encourages people to still report bugs.

Destration

Nov 21, 2021
To avoid it put a tp with the cube. Like memory 1 in front of Maven

EpicThighs

Sep 9, 2021
So I just finished the stuff with Alex, the workshop girl and the fairy girl. Have I reached the end of the current content? Not really sure since I only picked this up like yesterday.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
So I just finished the stuff with Alex, the workshop girl and the fairy girl. Have I reached the end of the current content? Not really sure since I only picked this up like yesterday.
If you've seen the scene with Walter, then you've done the main content.

There's a lot of side content though.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Finally, another update. And now, it's time to spend over an hour trying to understand that mess of a changelog, figure out what is and isn't actually bugged this update, and where all the new content is (because of a non-descript changelog.)

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Finally, another update. And now, it's time to spend over an hour trying to understand that mess of a changelog, figure out what is and isn't actually bugged this update, and where all the new content is (because of a non-descript changelog.)
I'll save you some time, everything is bugged (as usual) but the story/plot progression works so you can at least play that which's pretty straightforward and shouldn't take long, and once you're done you can wait for the "bugfix" update next year

Ayowag1

Feb 11, 2022
Idk if im at a "bug wall" but i cant find those screens, if some1 has a save for that or any idea how to get to those please tell me, :)

View attachment 2407086 View attachment 2407084
Idk if im at a "bug wall" but i cant find those screens, if some1 has a save for that or any idea how to get to those please tell me, :)

View attachment 2407086 View attachment 2407084
did anyone figure out where can you get the first pic?

Reactions: Demon1dixie

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
What amazes me is that the game is not even 0.1 yet.

You can find a crazy amount of stuff in the variables, being Serenata's sweat rag, a good 10 main succubi, sleeping in Hotel Vania, castles, asking Alex if she's single, Julia fight and essence, Enchantress and Destruction modes, Dew and Matter elements, "The boy in the spiral".

Not to mention the game keeps track of things like what you say about Valia to Bonnie, if you leave Miki or not, how nice you are to Dominic, if you or Julia kill Ki.

Teary really needs an RPGmaker Monkey to code for him lol.

You like Alex's 20 year old socks?

Teary usually releases fixes shortly after the updates, maybe by next month we'll get two fixed.
Alex's 20 year old socks are the most imaginatively hot creation besides Macky and Ayleen's entire existences, and really well drawn as well; he simply must do more with them. Also we've come so far from the days of only having old Noo and Vhidna :^), it's fun to look back and see how much the art and hotness have improved.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes