RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Alex's 20 year old socks are the most imaginatively hot creation besides Macky and Ayleen's entire existences, and really well drawn as well; he simply must do more with them. Also we've come so far from the days of only having old Noo and Vhidna :^), it's fun to look back and see how much the art and hotness have improved.
Dude servicing Alex's feet like you can Ayleen's would be god tier. Needs to be more out of combat scenes imo. Hopefully we get some expansions along with the new girls.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Dude servicing Alex's feet like you can Ayleen's would be god tier. Needs to be more out of combat scenes imo. Hopefully we get some expansions along with the new girls.
Her chucks are so hot too, infinite foot fetish potential with this character. Also regardless of horny I like her a lot because she seems the most similar to Dilan; they'd make a cute couple, and if Teary makes it happen me and my gf are cosplaying them asap :giggle::giggle:

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
ngl guys im more invested with were the stories gonna go than the available H-scenes, not saying that i dont want there to be H-scenes but theres just some really good intrigue, like reading dominics diary gives a whole new perspective to the character, whats gonna happen with ki if hes still alive,whats noo's big plan, whatsup with vidha being like the most depressed woman ever. whos the other witch blossy mentioned

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Random question but what is the difference between embracing warmth and embracing the cold with the bonnie dream thingy? What exactly does that change? Does it not allow you to get the essence of frost if you embrace the cold?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
i wish i was into feet so that i could achieve the same levels of enjoyment

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Havent been up to date with this for the past like two weeks, i remember hearing about bug issues, have the bigger ones been fixed yet by chance?

Feb 15, 2023
Havent been up to date with this for the past like two weeks, i remember hearing about bug issues, have the bigger ones been fixed yet by chance?
There will always be bug issues but most of the time there is a work around. You never want to delete the version that came before the current one because of new bugs. The game gives us enough tools to deal with them. Like "Debug" which can be done by hitting the H key. It removes the annoying images stuck on your screen. There is also a teleport option in case you get stuck on the map somewhere. You can hit M key for this but you have to progress through the story a bit before getting it.

Right now there is a lot missing H scenes and a memory leak in the current version so make sure you save often. This update is mostly about story progress with new fights. After two years of getting mostly just side H content. This is one of the best updates imo.

masterxi12

Sep 18, 2018
How do I progress for macky I found her portal and when I try talk to vanila I don’t have a option to talk to her about the portal

Jul 19, 2022
What is the code for the tablet located in the male teachers' dormitory?

And is it worthy to lockpick not only teachers' rooms but also students' ones? Is there any stuff?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Bros, seriously. Where is Alex? Help me out. Do I need a new save? Do I need to search for her? Where she at?
Main storyline, just keep playing

... it's been said already in the thread

What is the code for the tablet located in the male teachers' dormitory?

And is it worthy to lockpick not only teachers' rooms but also students' ones? Is there any stuff?
It's the dumbest password you can think of.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Room 07 has H scenes, and room 19 (I think?) also has one. Otherwise, most of the rooms have either generic H scenes like panty stuff, or the occasional secret (but nothing horny).

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2022
By the way, I found Macky's portal in the room and game said that Vaila could be helpful in that case but visits to her have no option to talk about Macky. How to proceed with this? Diving deeper in the main storyline ?

Reactions: Falsokeboso
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes