RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
so as long as update goes, still some unfixed bugs (bonnie dreaming+ first time inside tower cellar), renata with 3 artificial chicks (since she flat), storywise introduction to new succubus with brother, and bugged quest? So how do i access ayleen new scenes? (or she just got rework)

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
story progression. for me that was after both serenata and serpentine.
is my witch bugged then? cause i got the scene from domi getting the witches number and all that, but when i talk to her her dialoug stays the same as post tower basement

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
is my witch bugged then? cause i got the scene from domi getting the witches number and all that, but when i talk to her her dialoug stays the same as post tower basement
probably, there is exact quest order which u must try to figure out to not bugs a game, so try to save after every night

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I completed the main quest and met the characters, I managed to do this without the game bugging and preventing any progress (it hard crashed 3 times though)

Alexs scenes are bugged
Serpenetines scenes are bugged
Tracys repeatable scenes are bugged
Ayleens submission (is bugged?)
Red blobs are bugged
Mirror is bugged
Maven teleports you to top left corner and you cant escape (you need to have a memory set in crystal to get out)

I didnt explore everything but maybe I will once Alex and Serpentine gets fixed

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
i feel like stun got nerfed, like it used to let you use 2 turns before they became unstunned, but now its just 1 turn. (normal stuns btw not the stun you get from the essence)
Stun duration is the same as previous updates.
Only Serenata can nullify the stun effect and straight up counter before the stun takes effect. Whether or not it's a bug or intended due to Magentia injection is to be confirmed.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I completed the main quest and met the characters, I managed to do this without the game bugging and preventing any progress (it hard crashed 3 times though)

Alexs scenes are bugged
Serpenetines scenes are bugged
Tracys repeatable scenes are bugged
Ayleens submission (is bugged?)
Red blobs are bugged
Mirror is bugged
Maven teleports you to top left corner and you cant escape (you need to have a memory set in crystal to get out)

I didnt explore everything but maybe I will once Alex and Serpentine gets fixed
i love that staring at alex's breasts triggers noo's breastfeeding scene. something that noo herself seems to lack. but yeah, a shame that a lot of the good stuff is locked behind bugs. what mirror btw?
For Noo's questline, Serenata's the end atm?
yeah
i have no idea what im doing wrong, ive got multiple saves, but after serenata and the day scenes with dominic and john theres nothing with the witch
woud have to guess, but did you meet/fight blossy and lucy? not sure if that's required for serpentine though. also not sure what the prerequisites for alex are, aside from having to explore that bloody place below the tower first.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
i love that staring at alex's breasts triggers noo's breastfeeding scene. something that noo herself seems to lack.
Just got Noo's breastfeeding scene so there is a way to trigger it. It might have been staring repeatedly at her breasts? Can't remember exactly what I did.

Mar 10, 2020
Just got Noo's breastfeeding scene so there is a way to trigger it. It might have been staring repeatedly at her breasts? Can't remember exactly what I did.
I remember Noo has a stare at her boobs option as well but somehow in this update it was gone. That's how I always trigger the breastfeeding in the past.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i love that staring at alex's breasts triggers noo's breastfeeding scene. something that noo herself seems to lack. but yeah, a shame that a lot of the good stuff is locked behind bugs. what mirror btw?

yeah

woud have to guess, but did you meet/fight blossy and lucy? not sure if that's required for serpentine though. also not sure what the prerequisites for alex are, aside from having to explore that bloody place below the tower first.
just a mirror in your dorm room, if you look at it your image stays on screen

I noticed in the pictures serpantine seems to have variants for kneel and crawl scenes but after spending idk how long trying to find a way to submit to her I cant seem to get any H-scenes at all

its probably best to wait for an update to fix the bugs since a large portion of the new scenes are bugged

altr

Sep 16, 2018
It certainly is one of the best femdom games out there, but it definitely needs some guidance. Finding all the content is an odyssey without considering the various bugs. For example you can find Beverly in the Gatastate College East Outskirts fountain precinct in the evening when it's not raining. I found them because I read it. But if I hadn't read it I would have had to explore all the places (and there are so many) in the morning, afternoon, evening and night, when it rains and when it doesn't rain, and talk to pretty much everyone you meet. Without that you then have to guess the right answers if you want to activate the contents, otherwise if you get the wrong answer you're screwed! It's a delirium. it is true that there is the newspaper, but many missions only appear after you have found the target girl, otherwise you will never know. Again, one of the best femdom games out there, but the paths should be adjusted so that the game somehow leads you to the content. At the moment the contents I couldn't find are the schoolgirl socks and the Serpentine foot scenes (I don't know if they are implemented or not but it could be). Go figure out how to activate them!!

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes