RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Tearycian's fixes for the clock and Hotel Vania Vhidna was deleting them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was skeptical of Bonnie's involvement before but it does seem pretty suspicious with the Frost element and her future second fight, any clues as to who the femboy ghost with Katja is? Person? Nalid?

John is still an enigma, has a huge level of 75 in the files, not scared of Trent and Walter, recovers very quickly from Miki's drain, survived an entire year at school with a bad rep, "type:John", and now him wanting to go into the portal world on his own, it seems a little suspect. Still a bro though.

Also excited for the Trent vs Tyler confrontations, Tyler is the tall student for those unaware.

What should i do after rescuing Ki from the butchery guys? Witch won't give any other tasks
You should get a call from Noo at some point I believe.

Reactions: ValsThorn

sam1596

Mar 19, 2022
does anyone have a save before asking miki if shes a niht i cant seem to talk to her shes just stuck in the middle of the tower and i cant interact with her

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Somehow after this update, Maven was fixed, you can sniff her shoes in her room but after that nothing else
Tracy can be talked to now in her room, after you rewatch her facesitting scene, black screen(there is an easy workaround, just go to your room and sleep)
Serpentine is nowhere to be found(mine nor walking around)
Lucy fight still buggy

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
Somehow after this update, Maven was fixed, you can sniff her shoes in her room but after that nothing else
Tracy can be talked to now in her room, after you rewatch her facesitting scene, black screen(there is an easy workaround, just go to your room and sleep)
Serpentine is nowhere to be found(mine nor walking around)
Lucy fight still buggy
Tracy? Who is she and where to find her?

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
very decent game, I like it, to be honest.

Some questions I had during the playthrough:
1) Are knowledge points influence on smth? Is it worth to gain them?
2) Is there any further content related to the Macky after finding a portal in her room? Vaila has no option to talk about this, by the way.
3) Does Caroline has further content after draining to the empty pockets in the shop? Does Dixie has further content(tasks, I mean) after receiving guarding book? Does girl from the 7th room in the dorm has further content after the first meeting in her room at night while sniffing her stuff?
4) Is scene with Walter the last for the current version in the main route? (so, Lumni is not implemented yet and there were no improvements yet)

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
I'm so confused, people say the Pixie is at the Topez mines but all I found was some chests and what seems to be a ghost that just vanishes once you touch it.

Last edited:

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
COUPLE OF QUESTIONS
1.HOW TO I PROGREES AFTER I KNEEL IN BONNIE ROUTE AND ASK HER TO SIT ON ME
2. WHERE DO I GET THE CHASTITY CAGE AND IS IT WORTHTO GIVE IT TO THE LADY
3.HOW DO I DO ASSIGMENT, I CANT SEE ANYTHING IN THE LIBRARY ABOUT IT

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
very decent game, I like it, to be honest.

Some questions I had during the playthrough:
1) Are knowledge points influence on smth? Is it worth to gain them?
2) Is there any further content related to the Macky after finding a portal in her room? Vaila has no option to talk about this, by the way.
3) Does Caroline has further content after draining to the empty pockets in the shop? Does Dixie has further content(tasks, I mean) after receiving guarding book? Does girl from the 7th room in the dorm has further content after the first meeting in her room at night while sniffing her stuff?
4) Is scene with Walter the last for the current version in the main route? (so, Lumni is not implemented yet and there were no improvements yet)
1) Not really for now AFAIK
2) If you can already do the H scenes with Macky while she's on patrol, then you've done all her content. Vaila does not have options to talk about it yet.
3) Yes. She should approach you after class IIRC. Either that or try meeting her again in the same place, same time as last time. Dixie should also approach you after class. (Note; when Dixie offers a reward, make sure to be a perv or you'll be locked out of her content). The girl from the 7th room has more content if you do that again.
4) Yes.

Reactions: vandenkusto
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes