RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
I found her and defeatet her but i need to giver her somthing what is it and where do i find it

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
I've reached the Red Way Home quest where I fight Alex and I won, she lets me through the door but it just loops the fight with blooded girl? Can I assume this is the end of the current version?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So I had to use "debug" to remove an image stuck on the screen, and now the HUD is gone. I can still play fine, it's just annoying to not have it (the menu/rest/element switch buttons). Anyone know how to get that back, or would it require using an earlier save?

kongykong

Aug 7, 2018
So I had to use "debug" to remove an image stuck on the screen, and now the HUD is gone. I can still play fine, it's just annoying to not have it (the menu/rest/element switch buttons). Anyone know how to get that back, or would it require using an earlier save?
Try clicking on the pink square on the upper right corner

Reactions: fanboi
Aug 27, 2022
I'm so confused, people say the Pixie is at the Topez mines but all I found was some chests and what seems to be a ghost that just vanishes once you touch it.
Search along the eastern (right side) border of the forest area she should be there first. She'll run then you chase her (she will be pretty much directly straight down from the mine area). Once you catch her you'll fight then she'll tell you she needs a place to stay, that's when you check the mine and tell her about it. Currently I think it's bugged a bit cause I did all that but since the fix she's just gone.

Aug 27, 2022
Anyone been able to get these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My submission should be high enough and I assume two of these happen with the boots, but no scene triggers when going to them a second time.
Did anyone figure these out or are they still bugged? I have 21 submission to Maven and I've used the boots like 5 times now on separate days.

JFoxto

Nov 14, 2018
Does anyone know if the v0.096P3F is going to be the ''last'' fix for now or if Tearycian is planning another bugfix patch soon? Like he did with some of the previous releases. Wanna know before I replay the entire game.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
does anyone have a save right before any of the new content
2341Name shared his files a few times already. good luck with the search function.
How can I escape from the bloody creepy
prison?
this may sound obvious, but you have to find your way through it.
Does anyone know if the v0.096P3F is going to be the ''last'' fix for now or if Tearycian is planning another bugfix patch soon? Like he did with some of the previous releases. Wanna know before I replay the entire game.
pretty sure he didn't tell. that said, you can just use your old file. there's no real need to restart.

Mark Luger

Jul 24, 2022
Hi guys, I am stuck in the blood mine dungeon. One ladder says if i try to climb it "better not". one exit has a door which i cant open. and if I try to go back to alex there is one of the bood frogs who blocks the stairs.

please help me or fix the version

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Doing some exploring in order to see any sneaky content anywhere. Going to the inn on the 2nd floor procs a conversation with Dixie which leads to a softlock.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes