RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
Does Alex have any submission scenes, or just a set of in-battle grapples? Maybe I haven't lost intentionally enough yet, but nothing new seems to be triggering

Sborrino

Apr 25, 2022
please, can anyone help me on how to complete the red roads mission? I don't know how to get out and the walkthrough doesn't help

Aug 22, 2021
i somehow got the "lick barefoot" screen.
but its really buggy and u cant even see sth. you also have to reset it until u get it so its kinda luck based.
(out of 10 tries u get it once and also very buggy)

Reactions: Demon1dixie

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
i finish the rescue the kid after the screming mission and now i stuck in "wait for summon"
im not kidding when i say that i waited 50 days...
what do i need to do to progress?

Sborrino

Apr 25, 2022
When I use the cube and try to go inside the room and Seat on the chair, the game Will bug and Nothing Will happen.

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
i finish the rescue the kid after the screming mission and now i stuck in "wait for summon"
im not kidding when i say that i waited 50 days...
what do i need to do to progress?
Is this after you've beheaded a guy? If so the "wait for summon" should mark the end of progression for this update
Otherwise, you should receive a call from Noo soon afterwards, talk with Dominic, then get a quest from Noo to seek out Serenata

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Someone in the discord made a tier list creator for the girls but the people over there only get pissed off over other people's opinions so I'm gonna share it here if anyone's interested , let's see in which ways the perverts are perverted

Here's mine
chrome_2023-03-05_00-13-11.png

Sborrino

Apr 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to turn in Miss Macky's assignment? Her door is locked and when I try to enter nothing happens. I also can't leave the area

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
Someone in the discord made a tier list creator for the girls but the people over there only get pissed off over other people's opinions so I'm gonna share it here if anyone's interested , let's see in which ways the perverts are perverted

Here's mine
View attachment 2439629
And here is mine. I think I was a little more harsher but I don't think I have met a single person who does not like Macky, Alyeen and Bonnie. Noo is cool but she is more a beginner character and strikes me as the most simple of the bunch. Alex interests me more for plot reasons than her scenes but the scenes are still good. My wish is that we get more monsters to fight and hopefully more content for school characters like the students and teachers. I feel like there will be something to do with Miss Hobbs but only time will tell.
1678015110182.png

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
Is this after you've beheaded a guy? If so the "wait for summon" should mark the end of progression for this update
Otherwise, you should receive a call from Noo soon afterwards, talk with Dominic, then get a quest from Noo to seek out Serenata
i save a kid and did the misson of serenata... but i didnt find alex

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
So.. Has anyone found Kai, yet? I swear I have combed the entirety of the game’s world during all daytimes during nearly every days and haven’t seen her. I’m pretty sure it’s the only character I have yet to meet currently.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
So.. Has anyone found Kai, yet? I swear I have combed the entirety of the game’s world during all daytimes during nearly every days and haven’t seen her. I’m pretty sure it’s the only character I have yet to meet currently.
She's in the room on the top left where we first meet Mackey. The room all the teachers are gathered in.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes