Feb 21, 2018
COUPLE OF QUESTIONS
1.HOW TO I PROGREES AFTER I KNEEL IN BONNIE ROUTE AND ASK HER TO SIT ON ME
2. WHERE DO I GET THE CHASTITY CAGE AND IS IT WORTHTO GIVE IT TO THE LADY
3.HOW DO I DO ASSIGMENT, I CANT SEE ANYTHING IN THE LIBRARY ABOUT IT
HELP PLZ

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
For the assignment you get from macky, it will be in your inventory at the bottom if you recently acquired it. You simply select it and it will give you the options to study by yourself, study with dominic and study with john. Each option will give you a different result. Obviously do not pick john because he is dumb af.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
The chastity cage can be bought in the pharmacia in the north of the city (go north when you're next to the hotdog's shop) You'll meet an old friend in, you just have to bought it.
For the assignment if i remember well, you just have to sleep during class. Miss Macky will give you an assignment for that.

If someone know how can we go to the underground of the city ? It'll help me a lot. I search for two hours ...

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so I saw that with the gallery mode, creepy students have scenes,
is there anyway to view these or activate these like how do i get the creepy rumors started?

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I was fucking around trying all sorts of things and I have no idea how I got that second one to occur and it only happened once to boot and never showed up again, but try this: go around sniffing every creepy students butt, do the shoe quest and get caught, and then at night (or late night) go to the college left outskirts (iirc) and there'll be two creepy students there with that scene. Try repeating that a couple of days if it doesn't work on the first go, otherwise, hopefully someone can figure out how exactly to trigger it

Reactions: BatmanBinSuperman
Aug 27, 2022
I was fucking around trying all sorts of things and I have no idea how I got that second one to occur and it only happened once to boot and never showed up again, but try this: go around sniffing every creepy students butt, do the shoe quest and get caught, and then at night (or late night) go to the college left outskirts (iirc) and there'll be two creepy students there with that scene. Try repeating that a couple of days if it doesn't work on the first go, otherwise, hopefully someone can figure out how exactly to trigger it
When you say get caught is it the girl in room 23 that slaps you? Or is there a scene getting caught while taking/sniffing the shoes?

Aug 27, 2022
if you sniff the shoes 3 times (occasionally more, not sure if that's a bug) a girl will come into the room and slap you, it happens in room 1,2 and 9,10 iirc
Ok so I got the scene, it's what you said in the first message, and the two girls are by the ritual gate area behind the school. I never did the shoe sniffing to have the girl walk in and slap you so I don't think think part is needed.

Reactions: inthef95zone

Stranger Froy

Aug 16, 2021
Guys how do I progress serenata path? Like do I need to lose to her more? And no I'm not talking about main story, I'm talking about getting other scenes from her..

bbagod

Nov 15, 2018
how to sniff their butt?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes