RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
And here is mine. I think I was a little more harsher but I don't think I have met a single person who does not like Macky, Alyeen and Bonnie. Noo is cool but she is more a beginner character and strikes me as the most simple of the bunch. Alex interests me more for plot reasons than her scenes but the scenes are still good. My wish is that we get more monsters to fight and hopefully more content for school characters like the students and teachers. I feel like there will be something to do with Miss Hobbs but only time will tell.
View attachment 2440166
One thing I notice is there isn't really anyone that likes the monsters (at least on a sexual level), it'd be better if they were only characters or enemies imo due to the game's style making them a bit too horror-like for erotic content, but how does one do that in an erotic game where every opponent has grapples etc. Making games is hard...

And yeah Macky Ayleen and Bonnie seem to top everyone's lists, even if they're subjective lists they are objectively the most well-designed so it makes sense. If trying to be fully objective and ranking it based on quality I think your list is pretty much perfect btw.

I think Serenata has potential too if she ever gets expanded on, the sheer scope of this update kinda sidelined her. As hot as Maven is for me she's definitely the most stereotypical character (which I think is OK), Vhid suffers from a similar problem but I think she has a bit more potential for a glow-up kinda like the treatment Noo received.

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Btw CirylGane sorry for the loss, I was hoping Ciryl would win but the MMA culture buff of only having the shittiest people be famous and respected was too strong, probably better that a guy like Ciryl isn't #1.

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Aspinall

papey

Sep 7, 2017
1678022116304.png
implet just freaks me out, didn't feel for the giant girl with one scene or blossy.
i'm probably going to sound stupid for saying this but literally the only thing keeping maven out of Z is the extreme lack of restraint in her design (especially the tits) compared to everyone else in the game
serenata is my baby and i require more of her

Reactions: datguy4321

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Btw CirylGane sorry for the loss, I was hoping Ciryl would win but the MMA culture buff of only having the shittiest people be famous and respected was too strong, probably better that a guy like Ciryl isn't #1.
Oh man it sucks that the dream is over, Gane lost really badly, don't see him beating any of the big prospects with that grappling, no more championship :cry:.

I guess this is how Tuivasa fans felt though. Tuivasa has huge wars with Gane and Lewis and then Pavlovich just spams Hooks and KOs him like he was an unranked fighter?

I'm hopeful either Pavlovich or Blaydes will stop this Jon Jones nonsense, if either wins they will overcome their biggest weakness in offensive wrestling and crazy KO power respectively.

One thing I notice is there isn't really anyone that likes the monsters (at least on a sexual level), it'd be better if they were only characters or enemies imo due to the game's style making them a bit too horror-like for erotic content, but how does one do that in an erotic game where every opponent has grapples etc. Making games is hard...

And yeah Macky Ayleen and Bonnie seem to top everyone's lists, even if they're subjective lists they are objectively the most well-designed so it makes sense. If trying to be fully objective and ranking it based on quality I think your list is pretty much perfect btw.

I think Serenata has potential too if she ever gets expanded on, the sheer scope of this update kinda sidelined her. As hot as Maven is for me she's definitely the most stereotypical character (which I think is OK), Vhid suffers from a similar problem but I think she has a bit more potential for a glow-up kinda like the treatment Noo received.
Ayleen is def the one with the most and best content so far. I feel like People underrate Blossy a bit, very little content but it's an interesting fetish and dynamic.
Maven has decent content but I cannot get past her looks imo, looks like a ToT mistress but he overdid the breasts.

I'm surprised people rate Miki low, she was def one of my faves, her being this tsundere night walker, just needs more out of battle interactions and she'll be goated.

Serenata and Alex will be great when they get expanded, so will Serpentine, she seems to be underrated a bit, wonky story and quests but she's cool.

Also aren't you guys forgetting someone? Name starts with a D, if Julia gets to be there he deserves a spot too :sneaky:.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Oh man it sucks that the dream is over, Gane lost really badly, don't see him beating any of the big prospects with that grappling, no more championship :cry:.

I guess this is how Tuivasa fans felt though. Tuivasa has huge wars with Gane and Lewis and then Pavlovich just spams Hooks and KOs him like he was an unranked fighter?

I'm hopeful either Pavlovich or Blaydes will stop this Jon Jones nonsense, if either wins they will overcome their biggest weakness in offensive wrestling and crazy KO power respectively.

Ayleen is def the one with the most and best content so far. I feel like People underrate Blossy a bit, very little content but it's an interesting fetish and dynamic.
Maven has decent content but I cannot get past her looks imo, looks like a ToT mistress but he overdid the breasts.

I'm surprised people rate Miki low, she was def one of my faves, her being this tsundere night walker, just needs more out of battle interactions and she'll be goated.

Serenata and Alex will be great when they get expanded, so will Serpentine, she seems to be underrated a bit, wonky story and quests but she's cool.

Also aren't you guys forgetting someone? Name starts with a D, if Julia gets to be there he deserves a spot too :sneaky:.
Jon is unfortunately too good, he's gonna keep winning and thanking God and the fiance he regularly beats up while the whole arena cheers, it sucks.

Also now that Katalist is becoming more than just a femdom game I don't mind more Dominic content; fuck it, let's make this a gay and bisexual safe space, how many games for submissive bi-curious or gay men even exist? Sharing is caring.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Jon is unfortunately too good, he's gonna keep winning and thanking God and the fiance he regularly beats up while the whole arena cheers, it sucks.

Also now that Katalist is becoming more than just a femdom game I don't mind more Dominic content; fuck it, let's make this a gay and bisexual safe space, how many games for submissive bi-curious or gay men even exist? Sharing is caring.
Make a new game for them then?

Reactions: throwaway979

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Two bugs btw :

First,when you fight Seranata and use your sexual skill to watch her feet,she does nothing (Animation start but it's like she doesn't act during her turn)
Second one, when you go to the hotel in sentinel city, you go upstair and you take the first room in the bottom. You'll be stuck with Dixie asking you what's up.

Hope it will be fix :)

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Does Kai have any scenes at the moment? All I can do is talk to her but she says not now.
Doesn't seem like it. Most likely in a future update. I think only her character was added for now.

This game is both fascinating and maddening at the same time. There's so many secrets, nook and crannies to find content yet never seen before, NPCs that are usually not really mentioned in patch notes generally. It's really hard to figure out if we've seen all the available content. Been looking everywhere to see if there was another encounter with "Person" after the 2nd one in Hotel Vania.

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
i save a kid and did the misson of serenata... but i didnt find alex
Just reran the segment after clearing Serenata. Once you visit Vaila/fight Serpentine you should get the next interaction with Dominic where he asks you to meet him at the ritual site in the morning (might just have to sleep to trigger it). The portal to Alex's underground area should be opened then.

Aug 27, 2022
Doesn't seem like it. Most likely in a future update. I think only her character was added for now.

This game is both fascinating and maddening at the same time. There's so many secrets, nook and crannies to find content yet never seen before, NPCs that are usually not really mentioned in patch notes generally. It's really hard to figure out if we've seen all the available content. Been looking everywhere to see if there was another encounter with "Person" after the 2nd one in Hotel Vania.
Yea honestly, I hope one day teary (or someone) can make a full guide that covers all the side content and how to access it all. And hopefully a gallery to view everything

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020

I think overall the monsters are good for added flavour. Because they don't really have proper scenes and don't speak, it's hard to actually view them as anything more than easy xp. But I can see the forest being rather dull without these entities and there is potential to still have complex hostiles in environments. An example is the ogre nest in which could lead to something quite interesting. Or it might just be a normal ogre that gives you material idk.

Vhid might of been an A but I heard her newer content in the hotel was removed in the recent fix and seeing as I failed to access anything in the hotel I guess they were right. It's strange because I think I am much more invested into the school than I am the succubus. Of course both sides of the tale are awesome but idk the horrific cult voodoo going on under the tower really got me hooked onto the story a lot more and like I mentioned, really interested to see where we go with Alex and what we can learn about the red eye glowing students and the seemingly evil teachers.

Last edited:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
What do you guys think of the gorey horror atmosphere that the game seems to be having?

It also seems we'll get more violent and gorey scenes judging by the "Brutal" switch.

I personally think it's quite interesting, adds more weight to the story, having violent sex scenes could be pretty cool, considering Dilan is immortal.

Good that it will have a switch though. ToT and Domina got flack for Karen and Franziska killing people without it being avoidable.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes