RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

galler

Aug 3, 2019
Another bug and this one is game breaking, unfortunately. On Thursday Evening at the bottom of the school by the cliff is a female student, if you speak to her your character will get locked in place and you will need to restart the game and load a previous save. Fortunately I only lost around 10 minutes of progress so I'm not really bothered.

So far I have found a few new little bit around the map and have encountered the coin pixie. Despite the fact I have only been been posting about bug I have found. I am enjoying the latest build and think so far it is much more stable than any of the previous releases.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Another bug and this one is game breaking, unfortunately. On Thursday Evening at the bottom of the school by the cliff is a female student, if you speak to her your character will get locked in place and you will need to restart the game and load a previous save. Fortunately I only lost around 10 minutes of progress so I'm not really bothered.

So far I have found a few new little bit around the map and have encountered the coin pixie. Despite the fact I have only been been posting about bug I have found. I am enjoying the latest build and think so far it is much more stable than any of the previous releases.
Yeah worth it to say that this build was pretty much 100% playable and a lot better than the previous one.

Also the art just keeps improving and it's great to see.

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Does someone know why there is an implet that doesn't attack you and has an npc face on the compass? There is something special to it or it just has no reason?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Does someone know why there is an implet that doesn't attack you and has an npc face on the compass? There is something special to it or it just has no reason?
Not sure if its a bug or not with the icon, but near as I can tell, its because it's no longer hostile to you; you have to run up and harass it for it to fight you again, it will no longer chase you.

Reactions: Sazder

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
Wow i've just finished whole 3 routes and dreams & "hanged man" scenes are all different! 3 saves need for katalist

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
I was in bonnie update before download the last one here (i don't have the number on my game folder but seen changelog it's before all the different 0.96), i must say that my previous version when it was bonnie update game never crash, but here i need save every 10-15min in case the game just close himself :/ (don't know if it's rpg maker who make that or the game version too fresh for the rpg maker) except that i've not encounter bug for the moment (i come bo beat miki in the story here on this update, i've found a way to farm lvl to can advance more fast in the next days ^^ for gold the pizzeria seem still be the best before can beat maven)

it's nice to have 50 slots for save now instead of 24 :cool: (i'm in the team who love to keep many progressiv save (that avoid need replay 30-60min if we have do not opti stuff or choice)

Reactions: Sorreah

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
Having played the new content, there are something that i might miss.

First, after finding shelter for Serpentine, i couldn't find her any more, i wonder if it is a bug.
Second, teary mentioned that Added Scenes to Students and Creepy Students. But i couldn't find them.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Man the fact that we're gonna have to wait more than a year to see the story progress is setting in :cry:

Does anyone else feel like something might happen with the snow barren? The "harvest" is coming soon, Serenata lets us craft with her, Night Walkers making their move and Katja. It's all so ominous...

Reactions: Demon1dixie

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Man the fact that we're gonna have to wait more than a year to see the story progress is setting in :cry:

Does anyone else feel like something might happen with the snow barren? The "harvest" is coming soon, Serenata lets us craft with her, Night Walkers making their move and Katja. It's all so ominous...
Heh, if it serves any consolation, the next update should be about Vhidna. Hopefully smaller in scope and ergo faster to make... Hopefully.

Things are definitely kicking into gear in the story. Wouldn't say that the update gave many answers, but it did make the direction of the story a bit clearer.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
without have reach the new content of the update, i smell than in the futur the one who revive us will become the ennemi, personaly i think she smell fake since the begining (specialy with what she ask us to take but keep all for her).

For serpentine i've see her the first time i've explore going out of the whitch house in this update (and she can even be an easy xp boost directly :ROFLMAO:) but since that i've not see her. (i've encounter other protagonist instead in the area near)

For the teacher, idk if i must follow every day class to trigger her or if we need to miss every class to trigger her

student i think i've found the normal, with foot fetish, but i don't have found the other for the moment

Last edited:

Sam King

Dec 9, 2019
still couldn't find the secret to beat serenata..not fire magic nor any other thing helped me..i managed to survive but i'm still in the same fight with her for almost 30 minutes..i defend well but i can't beat her.

Sam King

Dec 9, 2019
also if any of u guys knows where can i find caroline for the second time..i met here and i gave her the money before fighting miki and now i'm fighting serenata and neither caroline nor any other student had came to me and asked me for money..i don't know is it a bug or am i actually missing something

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes