RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Jul 8, 2022
i really hope this game its not gonna turn into another hardcore full of scat dildos strap on farts piss latex chastity cage whips femboys, f95 is already full of that shit that people have enough of it to masturbate for their whole life, dont infect from point blank this game too wich has always been soft femdom from the beginning
I mean Im not into any of that shit either but I wouldn't blame Tearycian for catering to the majority. As long as it's all avoidable and he still adds a lot of content for those of us into the more vanilla kinks then I'm good.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Reactions: marioman

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
thanks :D any idea how much watersport content there is? :D
Depends on how you perceive it so far. If you're including piss drinking, that would be with Miki and Beverly. Currently can't recall another character beside these two.

If by watersports you mainly mean getting pissed on, that would currently be none of the current characters.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Depends on how you perceive it so far. If you're including piss drinking, that would be with Miki and Beverly. Currently can't recall another character beside these two.

If by watersports you mainly mean getting pissed on, that would currently be none of the current characters.
thanks for the answer it really helps :D

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
full of that shit? how i cannot find that when i search? can u tell me which games u mean? (3dcg do not count cos they usualy awful)
Yes i meant exactly those 3dcg/renpy games with that shit,games like Sweet scam,Countess,Escape from misantria,domination desire banished, are the type i like but have 3d art and guess what? i still enjoyed them if you dont like the art style that seems like a your problem ,2nd question you cant find them??? another problem of yours, games with 3dcg/no 3dcg art and soft femdom are as hard to find as the hardcore one search harder. For the 3rd question the only game with no 3d that comes in my mind right now is domina, i belive the are some more out there but im not searching any further for you cuz with "full of that shit" i meant exactly the 3d/renpy games i didnt say nothing about the art style/type

got any suggestion that are not Ren Py games
Search option is in the upper right corner, why would i remember games that i quick looked that i dont like.

I mean Im not into any of that shit either but I wouldn't blame Tearycian for catering to the majority. As long as it's all avoidable and he still adds a lot of content for those of us into the more vanilla kinks then I'm good.
Fair enough, hes the dev and he can do whatever he wants with his game im not against that ,kinda like you said i just hope he doesnt change too much the type for all those who liked it till now that would be sad.

Last edited:

Sylux88

Jul 28, 2022
Speaking of kinks, what do you guys like anyway?

Personally I'm mostly here for feet and femdom, not a particularly big fan of ass, boobs and armpits but it can be cool in a femdom pretext. Pissing is something I only enjoy for the femdom aspect tbh, scat goes too far. Oh and femboys too I guess.
I'm mostly into smothering ass tits doesn't matter. Not particularly into feet for the looks I don't really feel pain like most people do so I guess I still like them in other ways like facesitting + footjob. Can't stand farting scat and pegging tho

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Damn, my blossy kissing fetish will not be satisfied....
Try not to despair too much. I can see two ways to take this poll. It will only depends on what Teary's end goal is. Right now, we can perceive this as a popularity contest and what people want to see more. But as simple as the poll seems, it does offer a bit more data, such as which characters lack in popularity and how he can make them more interesting in order to catch up with Bonnie, Ayleen and Miki. So try to keep your hopes up, perhaps Blossy will be shown some more love in future updates with all that knowledge. :)

Reactions: Zepheral

Sylux88

Jul 28, 2022
Does anyone know how to beat Serenata??? After she revived, the damage I dealt was very weak so I couldn't defeat her with any skills. Someone please show me how to beat Serenata
[/QUOT You should either level up or buy better weapons. You can use energy coalescence then stun her the and stack focus/energize twice to get a 3000 to 5000 crit with the charge magical attack. There is surely other methods but that's the one tht worked for me

Reactions: burnerbud

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
yo dominic is getting real careless with how he talks to me. i dont know who the fuck hes calling a retard im the one bailing his dumbass out left and right.

• Haha
Reactions: burnerbud
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes