RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

icryofrost

Jan 20, 2018
How can I spar with Blossy?
I've already interacted for the first time with her through the chest opening scene but I can't find her after.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Katalist being an unknown H Game gives it a certain aura of mystery I feel like. Can't look up what all the secrets of the game are, have to find them yourself.

Reminds me of the good old days where games were full of myths.
It's great when you've a lot of time to kill, otherwise it's just a bit of a pain. Mostly because there have been so many ways to bug the game out... with little-to-no bugs I'd agree though.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I swear to god if there is anymore fucking tiolet shit I'm calling it quits. Such a shame considering I've really grown to enjoy this game.
I understand your concern! There’s actually been no toilet content yet! Gold (which is a toggle you can turn off and on) is in there already with content (Miki, Beverly ect.)! Toilet is separate which will come with quests (like the shoe annd pantie quests and content for characters (Bonnie,Miki any type of character who has interable toilets, Macky, ect.) ! Of course if you don’t want any content related to toilets there will always be the toilet toggle to turn that stuff on or off! It probably involves scat but I think it’s more than that but I Hope that helps answer your concerns!! it’s a choice to have that in your game if you want!!

Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
Patreon opinions are the only opinions which matter to teary since they are paying for the game and are what motivates teary to create the game.
Opinions of leechers are not needed. IF you want your opinion to count then become his patreon or somehow find out the link to the polls and vote anyway (only do it this way if you have no conscience ;))
I swear to god if there is anymore fucking tiolet shit I'm calling it quits. Such a shame considering I've really grown to enjoy this game.
Frankly? I hope they do so you can go.
Im starting to find the people who complain about getting MORE CONTENT insufferable.

You "enjoy this game", correct? I would assume that means you've played it for more then 15min. In which, if you have? You would know that theres A SINGLE toilet scene, if you count Beverly. Almost EVERY "obscure" (and I use that loosely) fetish has a TOGGLE, it is a CHOICE, something you can TURN OFF. You are complaining about OPTIONAL CONTENT. I hope everyone gets a little bit of SOMETHING they enjoy. I personally don't care for feet, and pee content, but everyone who does? Power to them, I hope the succubus of they're liking gets some content they enjoy.

There is a poll, and it shows what people who support the game want.

I for one can NOT wait for the next update to get more lore, more content, and for Bonnie to SHIT IN MY MOUTH.

And its coming.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Im starting to find the people who complain about getting MORE CONTENT insufferable.

You "enjoy this game", correct? I would assume that means you've played it for more then 15min. In which, if you have? You would know that theres A SINGLE toilet scene, if you count Beverly. Almost EVERY "obscure" (and I use that loosely) fetish has a TOGGLE, it is a CHOICE, something you can TURN OFF. You are complaining about OPTIONAL CONTENT. I hope everyone gets a little bit of SOMETHING they enjoy. I personally don't care for feet, and pee content, but everyone who does? Power to them, I hope the succubus of they're liking gets some content they enjoy.

I for one can NOT wait for the next update to get more lore, more content, and for Bonnie to SHIT IN MY MOUTH.

And its coming.
Damn, a proud scat chad in the wild.

Not really my thing but you gotta appreciate the confidence.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I would only accept scat if Teary is genuinly okay with it.
I will end up incredibly cringy & bad if teary himself hates or dislikes it and is just forcing himself because people want it.
I'd rather pass on the content if the alternative is badly written cringy scenes.

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021

And its coming.
Of course people complain about getting MORE CONTENT if its literally shit and doesnt matter if its optional, updates take a lot of time and making that content will take time that could be used for making non shit content i dont care fuck off if people want that piece of content they like there are probally other games wich focus on that stay strong vanilla katalist!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i've never been a fan of scat personally, but then again, i'm a bit of a softie in regards to femdom content in general. anyway, toggles for such content are very much appreciated and mean noone has to see stuff they don't want to see. quite a few games just shove such stuff down your thoat, wheter you like it or not. that said, i also get people fearing such content coud take away too much of teary's time, meaning less "vanilla" content and more importantly: less story progression. no idea how serious teary takes these polls, but i'd like for katalist to reach a satisficing conclusion eventually. throwing the patreons a bone here and there is certainly fine, but it woud be a real shame if we'd never get to see the end of the road. as that i think it woud be great for such "fanservice" to come only after that.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
i've never been a fan of scat personally, but then again, i'm a bit of a softie in regards to femdom content in general. anyway, toggles for such content are very much appreciated and mean noone has to see stuff they don't want to see. quite a few games just shove such stuff down your thoat, wheter you like it or not. that said, i also get people fearing such content coud take away too much of teary's time, meaning less "vanilla" content and more importantly: less story progression. no idea how serious teary takes these polls, but i'd like for katalist to reach a satisficing conclusion eventually. throwing the patreons a bone here and there is certainly fine, but it woud be a real shame if we'd never get to see the end of the road. as that i think it woud be great for such "fanservice" to come only after that.
Exactly, it's a toggle... which means it's optional... He already has the toilet content laid out in the code, so it's going to be in there regardless... Don't want it? turn the toggle off.. that simple, it might affect some of the dialogue or routes, but it's entirely the individuals choice

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Man, there really are some people thinking the game is just gonna turn into one whole toilet/scat-fest. Like, it's fine. We'll have toggles for it, same for the femboy/gas/gold, etc.. Sure, making said content will take time, but guess what: So is every other type of fetish that you may or may not enjoy in the game already. Let's just be happy some content is being added. I might not be a fan of scat myself, but I don't mind if there's 2-3 scat scenes added amongst a decent wave of other stuff like we usually get. What makes Katalist good is the sheer amount of content and love poured into it. If Scat fans are willing to fund his Patreon, then let them. Teary could definitely do with some extra support, at least compared to some devs that offer similar content for only a fraction of the quality (Looking at you, Dekarous).

So yeah, nobody ever talked about the game turning into scat galore. Despite the toggles being in the codes, we don't know if/when/how many scenes we may get. So no need to get your panties in a twist over a simple poll. At the end of the day, it's Teary's game and he's kind enough to not force it down our throats.

lopqwe

Nov 18, 2022
Of course people complain about getting MORE CONTENT if its literally shit and doesnt matter if its optional, updates take a lot of time and making that content will take time that could be used for making non shit content i dont care fuck off if people want that piece of content they like there are probally other games wich focus on that stay strong vanilla katalist!
What are you babbling about? You most likely have tons of content you like already in the game, and it seems a lot of people want Scat which has no scenes as of this moment. Let other people get their content, especially if it's just a few scenes and it's popular. The game isn't made entirely for you buddy, regardless in the end it's Teary's decision.

Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Formerly 'Emory Andrew Tate'
Aug 24, 2022
I stopped playing the game during the last update because of how overwhelming it felt in terms of branching plotpoints (e.g. whatever was happening under the school) and wanted to ask if there was an "objectively right" way to play the game without locking yourself out of content (aside from bugs and toggles).

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I stopped playing the game during the last update because of how overwhelming it felt in terms of branching plotpoints (e.g. whatever was happening under the school) and wanted to ask if there was an "objectively right" way to play the game without locking yourself out of content (aside from bugs and toggles).
The game so far stores a lot of variables, like what you tell Bonnie and Vaila, what you tell Allan at the start, if you tried to ditch Miki or if you're a dick to Dominic but they haven't come into play just yet.

So far you can't get locked out of much in the main story, main choices come down to whether or not you let Ki die, save him, or save him and murder him in his room, as well as the attitude you take towards getting mind controlled affect the final scene of the update.

I'd check out Trent since what he says changes often, he hangs out at the school entrance late at night, there's also a creepy scene behind the male dorm at late night after the bloody dungeon that is gone after you finish 2 or 3 more quests.

Of course there's some cryptic shit like the insanity meter that raises via the creepier events and makes you see some apparitions, but I don't know how that works just yet.

Robiton

Mar 26, 2023
So I would like an advice. Because I do not know how to keep my save files .
Every time a close the game I have to start over . Does anyone know to keep my saves and not lose 5 or more hours of progress?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes