RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
The game so far stores a lot of variables, like what you tell Bonnie and Vaila, what you tell Allan at the start, if you tried to ditch Miki or if you're a dick to Dominic but they haven't come into play just yet.

So far you can't get locked out of much in the main story, main choices come down to whether or not you let Ki die, save him, or save him and murder him in his room, as well as the attitude you take towards getting mind controlled affect the final scene of the update.

I'd check out Trent since what he says changes often, he hangs out at the school entrance late at night, there's also a creepy scene behind the male dorm at late night after the bloody dungeon that is gone after you finish 2 or 3 more quests.

Of course there's some cryptic shit like the insanity meter that raises via the creepier events and makes you see some apparitions, but I don't know how that works just yet.
Yeah there are 3 main branching story paths Warm(Bonnie), Cold and the secret path… for now haha then there’s different dialogue options depending on your choices and there’s also different routes with Noo,Maven and Macky (tearys working on different routes in her path) but there not fully fleshed out yet, teary did say this D5E00A2D-D9C4-4569-9D63-27546AAB95E9.jpeg

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I stopped playing the game during the last update because of how overwhelming it felt in terms of branching plotpoints (e.g. whatever was happening under the school) and wanted to ask if there was an "objectively right" way to play the game without locking yourself out of content (aside from bugs and toggles).
What the others said is correct but just to summarize, the game is planned to branch out eventually but for now it's pretty much entirely linear. The different routes at the dungeon give you a few different scenes but the main story still plays out the same. Locking yourself out of content isn't a concern if you don't count bugs or locking yourself out of Dixie's/Beverly's route.

Reactions: Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Man, there really are some people thinking the game is just gonna turn into one whole toilet/scat-fest. Like, it's fine. We'll have toggles for it, same for the femboy/gas/gold, etc.. Sure, making said content will take time, but guess what: So is every other type of fetish that you may or may not enjoy in the game already. Let's just be happy some content is being added. I might not be a fan of scat myself, but I don't mind if there's 2-3 scat scenes added amongst a decent wave of other stuff like we usually get. What makes Katalist good is the sheer amount of content and love poured into it. If Scat fans are willing to fund his Patreon, then let them. Teary could definitely do with some extra support, at least compared to some devs that offer similar content for only a fraction of the quality (Looking at you, Dekarous).

So yeah, nobody ever talked about the game turning into scat galore. Despite the toggles being in the codes, we don't know if/when/how many scenes we may get. So no need to get your panties in a twist over a simple poll. At the end of the day, it's Teary's game and he's kind enough to not force it down our throats.
Thats the problem we dont know nothing
What are you babbling about? You most likely have tons of content you like already in the game, and it seems a lot of people want Scat which has no scenes as of this moment. Let other people get their content, especially if it's just a few scenes and it's popular. The game isn't made entirely for you buddy, regardless in the end it's Teary's decision.
Scat has no scenes right now? thank god bro
people like you disappoint me
i dont understand what is hard about live and let live
you already enjoy niche genre
what is wrong with letting others enjoy there niches
No this is not live and let live, katalist its a delicious cake rn if you put shit on i dont like it anymore. Guys serioulsy dont you get that like it or not teary its gonna do what he wants with his game, arguing here changes nothing,i was just bored and just said my hopes for the future of the game (wich wont change much thx to toggles except for the time thats gonna take making different level of content [hardcore/soft] for ppl who like 1 and ppl who like 2) just wanted to diss some shit eaters to have fun

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
So I would like an advice. Because I do not know how to keep my save files .
Every time a close the game I have to start over . Does anyone know to keep my saves and not lose 5 or more hours of progress?
Just press menu>save and save on a slot then saves will stay in the game folder at www/saves and they ll stay in the same in-game slot every time you open the game wtf i dont understand how you lose them

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022

No this is not live and let live, katalist its a delicious cake rn if you put shit on i dont like it anymore. Guys serioulsy dont you get that like it or not teary its gonna do what he wants with his game, arguing here changes nothing,i was just bored and just said my hopes for the future of the game (wich wont change much thx to toggles except for the time thats gonna take making different level of content [hardcore/soft] for ppl who like 1 and ppl who like 2) just wanted to diss some shit eaters to have fun
I see no point in starting a negative conversation towards content that will be behind a toggle to begin with. It feels like just complaining to complain.

zanarkaned

Dec 1, 2018

lol bro if dissing some shit eaters is how you have fun you need a better life get some hobbys

you are enjoying fetichs that are too not excepted by most people so i don't understand what makes you think that you are better then the rest and trying to diss them (throwing rocks in a glass house)

like i would normally expect people that enjoy niche content to be more excepting of other people niches because they understand what others go thorough for liking something that are not common

do you know what i do when i get content that i don't like i skip or press the toggle which most games have i don't go after other people who just want to have a good time

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
So the problem is that there is currently no problem... That's some pea-brain argument right there. I'd suggest you to start thinking before posting dumb shit.
Yeah while posting all the stuff i realized there will be no problems at all with katalist cuz of toggles, still was mad cuz im annoyed about the general mix of kinks you find in sites and games that dont get separated/toggled because of the people who put that, in this case they are not causing problems so my bad

Reactions: lopqwe

Robiton

Mar 26, 2023
Just press menu>save and save on a slot then saves will stay in the game folder at www/saves and they ll stay in the same in-game slot every time you open the game wtf i dont understand how you lose them
I tried multiple things , but I still continue to lose all my save files every time I close the game . Guess this is my life now.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Scat is an in game toggle, plus we have this:
View attachment 2643294
I'm gonna go ahead and say there'll be scat.
There will be scat… I’ve already mentioned why in previous posts… idk why people have in issue if it’s literally a toggle… but it’s labeled “toilet” in which I think is more than just scat, because it has a toilet perv quest and everything but we’ll see how it’s implemented A5563EE1-B99D-4BAF-BDB4-1123775BAE5F.jpeg

Last edited:

TheMisBegotten

Dec 25, 2021
1685215412753.png
so i have kept fighting her, but nothing is happening ? not even recording how many times i lost, am i missing something ? or do i just need to beat her ?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes