RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Lasmuri

Nov 26, 2020
I was able to grind out some more wins against Ayleen and one against Miki before lowering the difficulty for Maven.

However, I'm experiencing a serious glitch where when I tell Vaila I'm ready to meet Bonnie, the game locks up.
I am facing the same Problem sadly :(
Would be really grateful if someone could help us out here.

Lasmuri

Nov 26, 2020
nope for some reason the save is still unusable, is your save from an older version? Can you send you entire save file?
Hey I only downloaded the save file and at first it didnt work for me either.
I tried few things and got it to work.
This is how:
I just renamed one of my actual saves (for example file1.rpgsave to file10.rpgsave) and also renamed the downloaded one to my actual one (file9.rpgsave to file1.rpgsave)
and boom it worked i got that save which i downloaded.
So just play for a moment make a useless save, rename , put downloaded file into save folder and rename after the slot u saved in.
I hope i could explain it well enough and it helps ya out. I am not that good with explaining stuff.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Try fighting Maven multiple times without the anti-mindbreak Von Slaught amulet equipped. I don't remember how many losses / temptations it takes to discover all her scenes, but I think the armpit one is a grapple / hold, and her boots are either stare or crawl.
Thanks, :cry:I have removed the amulet and tried many times, but still have not succeeded...:cry: Perhaps need to be defeat her first, or should get this before becoming her slave?
And what is a grapple / hold?

GPlanet

Give it a whirl~
Donor
Dec 21, 2020
Thanks, :cry:I have removed the amulet and tried many times, but still have not succeeded...:cry: Perhaps need to be defeat her first, or should get this before becoming her slave?
And what is a grapple / hold?
Okay, I assumed you had already beaten her. You should defeat her at least once before continuing.

Her ice spit attacks increase mindbreak status. Keep surviving her ice spit attacks until she grabs you.

m1.jpg

When you are in one of her grapples / holds, don't struggle. After losing this way maybe 5 times, you should see a mindbreak scene and get her submission options in the "sexual" battle menu.

m2.jpg

Reactions: Hero sama

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Okay, I assumed you had already beaten her. You should defeat her at least once before continuing.

Her ice spit attacks increase mindbreak status. Keep surviving her ice spit attacks until she grabs you.

View attachment 999111

When you are in one of her grapples / holds, don't struggle. After losing this way maybe 5 times, you should see a mindbreak scene and get her submission options in the "sexual" battle menu.

View attachment 999112
Sincere thanks to you my great emancipator!

Reactions: GPlanet
Nov 10, 2018
Someone called Disco in the Discord posted a workaround for that. Try extracting the attachment and pasting to replace it in your game folder.
I'm having trouble downloading the attachment in the first place. Could you upload it to an external site?

marrius1989

Jun 19, 2018
There is a bug when you return to the Ritual ground on the second night, you can't go back to see the witch!

Game is great so far, but I have hit a wall here :(
There is another bug. After Vaila says the Richard thing I can't move towards the gate to go to Bonnie

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes