RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
hey, after you beat bonnie,what do you have to do?vaila doesnt have any dialogue option to get your essence and progressing through the next day does nothing just like you never went to sleep.

Reactions: FruitSeggs

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
How do you unlock the Maven crawl event? I've unlocked Bonnie's but can't seem to figure out Maven's. Do I have to load up an older save from before my encounter with her?
You have to get her mindbreak scene, which I think happens over time as you lose to her. You'll begin getting messages after battle of being "tired" and suggesting you rest. Ignore those, keep fighting and losing.

You may have to lose to her mindbreak attacks (kisses, grabs) at least once, and removing Von Slaught's necklace may help speed up your mindbreaking. Don't know for sure, but worth a shot.

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
You have to get her mindbreak scene, which I think happens over time as you lose to her. You'll begin getting messages after battle of being "tired" and suggesting you rest. Ignore those, keep fighting and losing.

You may have to lose to her mindbreak attacks (kisses, grabs) at least once, and removing Von Slaught's necklace may help speed up your mindbreaking. Don't know for sure, but worth a shot.
Ohhh okay. Yeah never took that necklace off and I kept lowering the mindbreak status every time I slept overnight. I'll give it a shot, thanks.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Anon34521

Feb 19, 2018
Tearycian
So I've progressed to the activation of Bonnie's portal in v0.07.1 but when telling the witch to open the portal Von is on the wrong side and blocks her ultimately making me unable to progress/unable to move the MC. Am I the only one getting this?

Last edited:

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Tearycian
So I've progressed to the activation of Bonnie's portal in v0.07.1 but when telling the witch to open the portal Von is on the wrong side and blocks her ultimately making me unable to progress/unable to move the MC. Am I the only one getting this?
It is a bug. there is a save a page or 2 back that bypasses that =]

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
the saves don't work because it only has the saves i think they need the global.rpgsave the image cache and the audio cache i need to test that or maybe someone else can

Reactions: bahamut2195

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I'll replay the game get to the hotel and try to upload my save again with all the files today or tomorrow hopefully that works

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes