RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
PLEEEAAAASE ??????
Go on to katalist file then open www folder then open save folder then if your using my save copy the entire file into the save folder it should say something like override or replace do that and copy every file and it should work but no told me if i did it right

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the save but unfortunately you also need to include the global.rpgsave, can you post your entire save file?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there any game overs where the MC submits to one of the succubi as their perfect source of life energy yet?

Or paths where he submits but is allowed to fight the others, all for the glory of his chosen mistress, (he beats the others, his mistress's position in the ranks of their world increases) while keeping the fact he belongs to one the succubi a secret from the witch?

If there are JACKPOT!!! If not fair enough, plenty of time and updates still to come.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is there any game overs where the MC submits to one of the succubi as their perfect source of life energy yet?

Or paths where he submits but is allowed to fight the others, all for the glory of his chosen mistress, (he beats the others, his mistress's position in the ranks of their world increases) while keeping the fact he belongs to one the succubi a secret from the witch?

If there are JACKPOT!!! If not fair enough, plenty of time and updates still to come.
Yeah not yet. Maven has a scene in which she influences you against another, but not much has been done with that yet.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
nope for some reason the save is still unusable, is your save from an older version? Can you send you entire save file?

Asuto

Aug 18, 2019
so guys anybody wondered about the principal office when you enter and try to reach the chair it says that you should not go there because the protagonist feels scared? does that mean anything or its just there for no reason?

Reactions: Hero sama
Nov 10, 2018
Am I underleveled or just bad at the game? I've only beaten Ayleen once and have not gotten anywhere near winning against Miki. Playing on default difficulty.

Specifically the issue I have with Ayleen is when she double needles me I have no way to prevent getting grabbed.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2018
I was able to grind out some more wins against Ayleen and one against Miki before lowering the difficulty for Maven.

However, I'm experiencing a serious glitch where when I tell Vaila I'm ready to meet Bonnie, the game locks up.

Reactions: Hero sama
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes